• Free Internet
Buckhorn Inn(Gatlinburg)
Old Creek Lodge(Gatlinburg)
TripAdvisor
All reviewswrap around balconymountain coasterpet friendly hotellaminate floorsroom was cleantrolley stopallow petsbiscuits and gravynice balconyfree breakfastwould stay here againparking lotgas fireplaceper nightyogurtmini fridgethe main strip
Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stayed at this hotel for our 30th wedding anniversary. It was the same property that we stayed for our honeymoon in 1988. It has since re-branded and of course updated. The room was spacious and clean. The staff was friendly. My only complaint was the wifi was not working during our entire stay. No real explanation from the staff other than it was not working. Will likely stay here again. Good property for its age. They had a breakfast which we did not eat, but looked OK.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 April 2018

When we arrived at the quality suite the staff was really friendly and helpful. was a very nice place to stay. Clean rooms, nice staff and great fresh hot breakfast. Reina Medrano love her attention was very good with a good selection.Would highly recommend! this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank mclweissohanna
Reviewed 23 April 2018

I am a disabled individual with a brain injury and service dog. Not a pet! A service animal. In this hotel on my birthday, I was told to leave the breakfast area because of the "dog." The management nor the staff are trained in ADA compliance to disabled persons. We are already treated different by society at large. This hotel secured that in humiliation for the act of showing up to have breakfast. For anyone who doesn't know, this is against the law. The ADA is there for a reason.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Shawly N
Guest-Services725, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Gatlinburg, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

We are sorry & apologies to hear about this . Breakfast lady was approached by another guest complaining about your pet while you were having breakfast. Breakfast lady assumed your pet not to be a service animal because the pet did not have any service animal belt identification on it & approached you to complaint what other guest were feeling about the pet "You never mentioned pet was a service animal" . We would like to tell our future guest that we welcome service animal & are committed to serve you better.

Reviewed 19 April 2018

Really liked it here. Not too far from the main strip of Gatlinburg, you could walk or catch a trolley for $.50 a ride to Ripley's on the strip or even out to Pigeon Forge. Nice size balconies that you could hear the river from at night. Comfortable beds. I liked the vinyl floors instead of carpet. Breakfast was basic, but better than spending a lot of money everyday at all the local pancake houses. I would certainly stay here again for our next visit.

Stayed: April 2018
2  Thank Robyn R
Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

Rooms are large. The bathroom was a little tight and there is a shortage of counter space in the bathroom. The room, however, was very quite large and very quiet. We heard nothing and nobody complained about the noise our grandchildren made as they enjoyed their stay. The breakfast was the normal fare, nothing special but it fit the “bill”. The property was within walking distance to town and all the main attractions, and our youngest was 2.5 years old. Therefore, we didn’t have to worry about parking. If walking is a problem, know there is a bus stop not far from the property and for $2.00/person you can ride all day. I found the front office staff to be great and our rooms were properly maintained. I really enjoyed the fire place and the outdoor balcony. There are some elevation/grade issues with this property so people with severe mobility issues might not consider this property suitable. However, I stay in maybe 50 different hotel rooms a year and have for over 10 years, so I can say with some authority this property is an excellent value at the price I paid. I would stay here again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family