See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

I Came Upon This Place by pure accident. I was extremely surprised at the cleanliness and how well maintained the grounds are. Even the pool was in good good condition. The people that check me in we're above and beyond friendly. Made us feel completely at ease and almost like we were at home. I would give this a diamond 6 star listing if I had the ability. This is a diamond in the rough, the cost to stay here is extremely tolerable.... If you're looking for a beautiful place to stay, very quiet and pristine this is for you.... I hope you enjoy your stay as much as I have

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 July 2016 via mobile

The new owners are very friendly. I would stay here again. The carpet needs to be pulled and new down or some kind of flooring. The room was clean. The trolly is within walking distance and so is a great place for breakfast.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 July 2016 via mobile

We stayed in one of these cottages in May and fell in love. They're definitely not modern, but I loved how rustic and comfortable they were. The kitchen was a pleasant surprise I did not expect, the beds were super comfy, and best of all we were able to bring our furbabies along! It's not on the main strip, which I prefer, but it's only a maybe ten minute walk down or a two minute drive down.

We came back in June on short notice and there were no cabins available so we stayed in the hotel. I was a little apprehensive, but it was unfounded. The room was bigger than the cottage with a (very large) mini fridge and a microwave. They beds are very comfortable and then water pressure in the shower was great!

Overall, I prefer the cottages because they are more private. The walls in the motel are pretty thin, which set my dogs off barking (sorry), where you couldn't hear anything in the cottages. We will definitely be back and book ahead to make sure we get a cottage.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 June 2016

This is an old motel but extremely nice and clean. Cleaner than most I have stayed in. Very quiet and close to downtown Gatlinburg. We will go back in the future. Easy to get in and out of on main street.

Stayed: June 2016
Reviewed 20 June 2016

My family enjoyed our stay.The room was really clean.When we needed new towels they were very helpful.The overall experience here was Awesome! The air was cold.The beds were very comfortable and clean!

Room Tip: Peaceful place,nice folks!
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family