See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 July 2016 via mobile

The new owners are very friendly. I would stay here again. The carpet needs to be pulled and new down or some kind of flooring. The room was clean. The trolly is within walking distance and so is a great place for breakfast.

Date of stay: July 2016
Reviewed 1 July 2016 via mobile

We stayed in one of these cottages in May and fell in love. They're definitely not modern, but I loved how rustic and comfortable they were. The kitchen was a pleasant surprise I did not expect, the beds were super comfy, and best of all we were able to bring our furbabies along! It's not on the main strip, which I prefer, but it's only a maybe ten minute walk down or a two minute drive down.

We came back in June on short notice and there were no cabins available so we stayed in the hotel. I was a little apprehensive, but it was unfounded. The room was bigger than the cottage with a (very large) mini fridge and a microwave. They beds are very comfortable and then water pressure in the shower was great!

Overall, I prefer the cottages because they are more private. The walls in the motel are pretty thin, which set my dogs off barking (sorry), where you couldn't hear anything in the cottages. We will definitely be back and book ahead to make sure we get a cottage.

Reviewed 24 June 2016

This is an old motel but extremely nice and clean. Cleaner than most I have stayed in. Very quiet and close to downtown Gatlinburg. We will go back in the future. Easy to get in and out of on main street.

Reviewed 20 June 2016

My family enjoyed our stay.The room was really clean.When we needed new towels they were very helpful.The overall experience here was Awesome! The air was cold.The beds were very comfortable and clean!

Room tip: Peaceful place,nice folks!
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 October 2015 via mobile

I can say for the most part it was not too awful bad staying here. The cottage that we stayed in was a little out dated and needed some upgrades, but overall I would say we liked it. My biggest issue is if you do not take the whole cottage or at least get the cottage with the kitchen you may have some issues if someone else is staying beside you. The next day after we arrived another couple rented the cottage attached to ours and with the kitchen. They were quite loud and since the door separating our room from the kitchen was quite thin there was no peace from them. The woke my 17 month old child up numerous times because there was really no separation from the rooms except that thin door. Also there are no sidewalks going to the hotel until you get to the main highway which made me really nervous with my husband and our baby walking. Otherwise the owners were quite pleasant, the housekeeping crew was great and would always talk to us and make sure we didn't need anything. They were more than willing to do anything that you needed or asked of them, which is a really big deal to me since customer service, doing a good job, and manors seems to be lacking in this world anymore. Since the customer service was so good that is why I am giving this a very good rating. I know the owners are trying to sell the place so that may change, hopefully not.

Date of stay: October 2015