See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 July 2015

We stayed six nights a week or so ago I like that it is privately owned, the owners were super nice. The pool was great for the kids, nice and deep and clean. The rooms were a bit outdated, but clean; the air worked great. The bathroom was nice and clean and the shower worked great. For the money, you can't beat it. The guy who does their room cleaning was always nice and accommodating whenever we needed something. Super friendly place, easy walk into Gatlinburg. The trolly was barely half a block away if we wanted to use that instead. We really could have stayed longer and hated to leave. We stayed in two cottage rooms with attached kitchen, that was clean and came in super handy for our extended stay with full size fridge and stove. We were very happy there and hope to return next year.

Room tip: cottages around the back were nice and quite and secluded feeling
Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Jamie H
Reviewed 10 July 2015

Bed Bugs! This place needs some serious cleaning! Lots of repairs needed on the entire property. Musty smell and stays damp, which makes me think "mold"! Very pricey for what you get! Location doesn't make you feel safe at any time of day! Beware!!!!

Date of stay: May 2015
1  Thank TiJor
Reviewed 3 July 2015 via mobile

We took our grandaughter to see the autum leaves as we are from Miami Fl.we liked the little cabin rooms so much we even stayed 2 extra days.We had the kitchenet one and it was like a little apartment.I am reccomending it for my neice to stay there this year.

Date of stay: October 2014
Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank Susanne M
Reviewed 30 June 2015 via mobile

Wonderful people greeted me from the beginning. We arrived early and the owner went out of her way to make sure I was able to get into a room. The pool was clean. The room was clean. The kitchen was clean. (That's right, kitchen) The bathroom was nice sized and very comfortable. Downtown was within walking distance. 15 minutes or so and you are on the strip. Not a lot to complain about at all. Nothing I'd say. I will definitely stay here again and would recommend this place to anyone. Oh, and GREAT SCENERY! Happy travels folks.

Date of stay: June 2015
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank James R
Reviewed 30 June 2015 via mobile

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here. The owner was so friendly and welcomed my family with open arms.we stayed in a cottage. It was very clean and quant. Had a swimming pool right out my front door. Very close to downtown. I recommend to anyone. Great value.

Date of stay: June 2015