See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

Im shocked to read other reviews my experience was great the owners are the sweetest people very friendly the room was very clean carpet included i havent seen an insect one and believe me i checked the shower was spotless the heated hot tub was hot the pool always cleaned my week long stay was very peaceful and my wifi signal stayed strong so i would like to say the reviews i read were very wrong and misleading so for the record do as we did try the place for yourself and you will see its a great little place

• Stayed: August 2014
5  Thank angelitalia
Reviewed 25 June 2014

just spent a weekend there and it was horrible. Insect infested and the floors were rotted from the leaking plumbing which meant mold and a nasty smell...I asked to be moved to another room and it was worse than the one we were in.. the town was so busy I could not find another place to stay. They false advertised everything..no heated pool ,Wi-Fi was limited to 10 minutes and a very poor signal.etc.etc.etc..the price in great if you want a run done smelly room. Bring Benadryl for the incest problem you may need it

BEWARE FIND SOME PLACE ELSE.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
5  Thank mrhumor
Reviewed 22 October 2013

We recently stayed at this establishment and was VERY dissappointed with the place! Felt like the Bates Motel! Carpet was dirty, couldn't stand walking on it with bare feet, the beds were hard as a rock, no heat in the room and the sheets were dirty! We even found something in the floor that looked like cat feces! HORRIBLE!!!!! DO NOT stay at this place! The proprietor was also very unfriendly!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
7  Thank nanyehi1
Reviewed 24 September 2013

We reserved what was called the queen suite. What a joke! It was a stand alone rundown cottage with a window air conditioner that barely worked. The porch was a mess and chairs dirty and and table rusted. The inside had no closets. A two drawer dresser and you had to hang your clothes over a microwave atop a iced up refrigerator. The room had a little table with two chairs and and a queen bed. There was this gaudy heart shaped tub at the foot of the bed that I was afraid I would get electrocuted if I had tried to use . It had an ancient coffee maker but no coffee or filters. No ice machine nor ice bucket. A very small fire place without wood. Cob webs everywhere. Ants in the bathroom. A small shower without even a soap tray. No hairdryer. It was suppose to have WIFI but when you tried to connect to Roaring Fork motel it said to enter a pin. I ask the owner for pin and she said she could not help me. Said for me to walk around the area with my laptop and maybe I could pick up a signal. She was not friendly or helpful. I would not let my dog stay at this motel.

Room Tip: do not get a room at this motel
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Millie G
Reviewed 12 August 2013

It was a little out of the way for the main strip attractions but a decent price for what it was. The room looked like a cottage on the inside but a regular motel on the outside. We paid $45 for the night. All in all, I would recommend it on a pinch but I wouldn't stay there for an extended period of time.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends