All reviews scenic view denny's restaurant waffles jacuzzi tub lake powell indoor pool horseshoe bend staff was friendly and accommodating newer hotel glen canyon exercise room guest laundry would definitely stay here again the breakfast area biscuits and gravy decent breakfast other hotels
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Are you kidding me?? Was asked to use another card or go down road to bank or gas station atm to get cash BECAUSE MY CARD DID NOT HAVE A CHIP??? was told the device cant process transaction w/out card chip?? You already had my reservation on THE card w/out chip. Now I cant cancel at check in or u will manage to charge my card for last minute cancellation?? You had me! Piece of sh**t attitude and service. NEVER was told that at time if reservation. Went out of my way to get cash so my family could get in after 3 hour ride. Trusted name but guess each hotel is owned by someone different. Does corp Sleep Inn know this is how their owners treat customers? I'll try the other dozen hotels in town next time.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Emmfactor
Reviewed 18 June 2018

We knew we were staying at a winner the moment we walked through the door. Facility appears large from first appearance. Parking lot was clean and expansive. Breakfast was wonderful and all those who provided it were hard workers and quick to clean up spills, replenish food items, and all else. They were most polite in offering assistance if there was anything the customer still required. But here was the deal clincher. The front desk personnel, Marissa and Leah were fantastic. What wonderful smiles and welcome greetings they gave us. Very hospitable. These two ladies looked after our every need and request. Thank you so much girls. Oh, the next morning we were checked out at the front desk by Berkay and Doreen. Another very professional pair. It may be a bit difficult to find the words to express what it means to weary road travels when you deal with such a fine staff. They really helped us. Oh, thanks to all those who serviced the hotel. Room cleaners, etc. Everyone had a smile and was very nice. And thanks so much for putting a Bible in the room. Take care.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 June 2018

Stayed two nights. Rooms were nice and decent with a good bathroom. Air con was loud though and you need it in that area. Otherwise, it was fine. Parking was free and the pool looked decent but we had no time to try it out. Basic breakfast included.

Room Tip: Convenient for activities
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 June 2018

We arrived about 45 minutes early and was told they were doing computer maintenance so we couldn't check in until 3 pm or after. It took the staff member at least 2 minutes to even acknowledge I was there or make eye contact...no one else in the lobby. For the price I was very disappointed in the room as we had paid for a balcony which overlooked the parking lot and highway. When I went to the front desk to ask for another room, I was told there weren't any and I was already receiving the best rate of $162. I believe their website misrepresents their hotel. There is no view nor is in on a scenic drive. I also did laundry which took me less than an hour to complete, but I was missing one of my favorite shirts when folding clothes. I believe this was taken by a staff member at the front lobby.

Room Tip: Choose a room at another hotel
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tina1004
Reviewed 27 May 2018

THE GOOD: The facilities were great to see a pool, gym etc, but didnt have the time/energy to use them. The room facilities were great too, containing everything you need. The decor of the room was simple and nothing special. Breakfast was very simple but very nice and a reasonable choice to choose from. Times of breakfast was ideal. Free parking. Location to the Grand Canyon, Horse Shoe Bend, Antelope Canyon and the Page Dam etc. View is not great, but its ok.

THE BAD: The WIFI is very poor, had to sit downstairs to use my phone's internet instead of being able to sit on the bed and use it as the signal strength is poor. A signal booster would be an idea! The staff in the breakfast room could have been a bit more friendlier/happier. Pictures of room looked far better online than when i was actually in the room itself.

(NOV 2016)

Room Tip: Ask for a room with the view towards the Bridge
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo