Open today: 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM

Ways to Experience Glacier Raft Company
from US$90.00
More Info
4,258 results
All reviews the river day trip great guide steak fun trip scenic float a lot of fun white water trip raft company awesome trip bone crusher beautiful scenery great ride highlight of our trip his knowledge fly fishing doc
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It was such a fun ride down the river!! Our tour guide Dom was so charismatic!! It made for a memorable experience. I highly recommend this company!!

Date of experience: August 2021
Glacier Raft Co I, Manager at Glacier Raft Company, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your kind words, hope to see you again!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The scenery was incredible, loved the lunch on the river. Our guide Dominic Urso was top notch. Very skilled, and able, we felt safe with him. His knowledge of the river and area was very interesting. He has a great sense of humor and kept it fun the whole time. When it was time to be serious he was able to transition himself and us in a very skilled way. I would highly recommend this company and Dominic as your guide for a family friendly, exciting and fun trip. We can't wait to do it again next year. Well done Dom and staff!

Date of experience: July 2021

Thank you for choosing Glacier Raft Company! We're pleased to hear your experience with Dominic was both fun and informative!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Preston was very knowledgeable and a ton of fun all throughout our experience. I will definitely be back to do it again!!

Date of experience: August 2021

Thank you for choosing Glacier Raft Company!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

What a memorable experience! My 4 year old daughter will not stop talking about it! Our guide was Caitlyn and she was THE BEST. She did such a great job giving us the history of the River and the surrounding area, and provided us with recommendations on other fun things to do. She also let my daughter help “guide” the raft for awhile and give the commands to the other paddlers on board, my daughter instantly bonded with Caitlyn, and it just made her experience that much more memorable. We will be back again, thank you for such an awesome experience Glacier Rafting Co. and Caitlyn!

Date of experience: August 2021

Thank you for choosing Glacier Raft Company! We're happy to hear your experience with Caitlyn was fun for the whole family!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Wow, we had such a great time on the full day rafting tour. Trevor was an amazing guide, and he lived up to his nickname Twisty T. He made the entire trip fun, and was able to tell us about Glacier National Park and the surrounding area during the ride.

Lunch was tasty and I highly recommend the full day trip with lunch. It is well worth the money.

Date of experience: August 2021

Thank you for choosing Glacier Raft Company! We're pleased to hear your experience with Trevor was enjoyable!