Book In Advance

Ways to Experience Running Reindeer Ranch
from US$2,995.00
More Info
1,379 results
All reviews cookies unique experience beautiful animals love animals visiting fairbanks wealth of knowledge hot drinks once in a lifetime highlight of our trip boreal forest take pictures alaskan experience fairbanks area jane lemonade herd pet
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 August 2021 via mobile

Hanging out with the reindeer, learning about them, interacting with Jane and the reindeer. Very unique and very cool.

Reviewed 18 August 2021

Such a fun little tour if you'll be in Fairbanks. Our family absolutely loved it. Lots of great information, great hosts, and plenty of up close time with the reindeer. Worth every penny!

Reviewed 14 August 2021 via mobile

Fun!!!! Loved the staff & how the reindeer were personalized with names & personalities. Learned so many interesting things about reindeer. Great experience!

Reviewed 12 August 2021 via mobile

Wow ! What can I say ?!? This place is amazing . We were only in Fairbanks for a few days . I emailed Doug and he was able to get us in. We were visiting from California, myself , my husband and two girls ( 7 and 9) . We had an amazing time ! It is a beautiful farm , reindeer are so sweet and the cookies also yummy . It’s a very unique experience . Having the reindeer run and walk all around you was so cool ! They are very knowledgeable. We a lot about reindeer .Both of our daughters said it was their thing they did on our trip to Alaska ! Thank you we had a wonderful time !

Reviewed 12 August 2021 via mobile

I'm so glad that I did this! This was such a fun and educational way to spend the afternoon. Jane, the owner, was out of town and so Tyrone, Cindy, and Rob took over and did an amazing job. Lots of entertaining information about reindeer, as they just wandered around doing their reindeer thing. You are able to take a small and easy walk around their property, while the reindeer join you and the team share stories about their unique personalities. Most of the kids on the tour had a great time, and the guides were very good with children. I would give a little word of caution about bringing very young toddlers along, there is a lot of talking and it sometimes isn't safe to let a small child walk around on their own. In the summer you can sign up for yoga with reindeer, which sounds hilarious and wonderful. I would definitely do this again and take a look at their Airbnb!