Agoda.com
FindHotel
All reviews bus stop glass house home away from home northern lights other guests living room stay there again a wonderful stay couple of nights full kitchen rental car chena hot springs billies pug alaska uaf downtown
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 January 2022

the hostel is very nice and warm, Billie is very sweet, we could see the northern lights from the patio of the hostel and it was wonderful.
I traveled there alone and the people there made me feel like family.

Date of stay: January 2022
Reviewed 3 January 2022

Billie is a wonderful host taking care of a one-of-a-kind hostel. I met wonderful fellow travelers and had a great time exploring Fairbanks and the surroundings in winter. I’ll come back in the summer.

Date of stay: January 2022
Reviewed 24 December 2021 via mobile

“Magical” is a word that can only begin to describe my stay at Billie’s hostel. I was able to book for 2 weeks last minute, as the home I was originally supposed to stay at fell through, and all I can say is that finding this place was absolutely an act of fate! Billie and all of the hostel guests are both kind and nothing short of accommodating. I barely even had to worry about buying myself food! The location is close to a bus stop, too, which made transportation around town quite easy. I recommend this hostel to absolutely anyone planning on making a trip up to Fairbanks :)

P.S. if you’re worried about seeing the aurora, we got to see it right outside of the house!

1  Thank addoes
Reviewed 23 December 2021

Billies is an amazing place. We were caught in a snowstorm during our stay. Everyone there was talkative and kind.
Everyone is a give-and-take bases and I appreciate it.
(P.S. you work too hard!)
Make me do some more work! (shoveling snow- anything!)

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 December 2021

What a wonderful place to stay and rest your head. Billie is just like your grandmother away from home. She runs an exceptional hostel. Home away from home. Awesome personality. Warm and charming. Great place. I would recommend this place to anyone wanting a great place to stay. I found Billie to be an exceptionally friendly person. Her hostel tells a story everywhere you look. The people who I've meet here are from all around the world. They like Billie are very friendly and very helpful when it comes to asking for places to eat or things to do. She is one of the kindest persons I've met. She was very helpful to me during my stay here. She shows how kind and helpful true alaskans are. I would tell you if you come to see alaska stop by and get a room stay a week or two and if your moving to Alaska definitely make billies hostel your first place to stay. The rooms are very clean, coffee is always available and the atmosphere is like home away from home. Give her a call you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank G7449WQanthonys