“great lunch”

Cuisines: French, Healthy, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Description: The inviting aroma of sweet and savory menu items, wholesome cuisine and freshly baked breads and pastries prepared on-site daily keep visitors coming back to Goose Feathers Café day after day. Proudly serving the Savannah area since 1986, this bustling,but cozy café fuses the dining ambiance found in Lower Manhattan's urban Greenwich Village with Southern Charm and Hospitality. Love breakfast? Goose Feathers Café serves hot and cold breakfast items throughout the day. Pair your selection with a cup of freshly ground roasted coffee or choose from one of our many flavored organic teas served piping hot or ice cold for a perfect start or end to your day! Savor go-to breakfast favorites like our warm bagels, handmade sweet preserve-filled and chocolate-stuffed butter croissants, and hearty portions of homemade oatmeal with fresh fruit, Eggs Benedict Savannah style served on our made from scratch butter croissants and our signature Breakfast Panini. For lunch, enjoy the soup of the day or our seasonal(April-Oct) famous garden-fresh gazpacho, City Market Sandwiches, Signatures Café Sandwiches, Grilled Panini and a variety of green salads. Other popular menu items include the Honey Ginger Chicken Sandwich, Smoked Turkey Reuben, Italian Panini or vegetarian-friendly Veggie Panini and Black Bean Burrito. Be sure to save room for a serious selection of sweets made from scratch including homemade cookies, cakes, bread pudding, Pecan Pie and our famous whoopie pies. Bon appetit!
Reviewed 31 May 2018

recommended by our tour guide, she was right. They serve great lunch fare for really good prices. Old style counter to order, then they bring you your plates. Neat!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,958)

Reviewed 30 May 2018

After a tour of SCAD, we were looking for a quick lunch. We stumbled upon Goose Feathers and knew that it had to be good based on the line out the door. Don't let this scare you away, the line moved pretty quickly. They have a great variety of sandwiches and salads, all made fresh. The portions were large and a good value for the price. Don't skip dessert! Goose Feathers has a great selection of desserts, cakes, cookies, pies - yum. Next times I'm in Savannah I want to come back here and try breakfast.

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

This was my fourth trip to Savannah since October and every time I make sure and go to Goosefeathers. Stayed for three days this holiday weekend and ate breakfast here three times. Croissants are amazing, along with the grits, bread pudding and a new addition the JP Deluxe. Both my boyfriend and daughters boyfriend enjoyed this highly recommended breakfast. The staff is out of this world, friendly and makes you feel so welcome. Beth, the owner does an amazing job keeping everything moving along like a well oiled machine. The manager, John is outgoing and always takes a minute out of the hustle and bustle to chat and make you feel at home. I’ll be back to Savannah soon and most definitely to Goosefeathers!

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed in Savannah for three days and came here twice. Quiche was awesome, best cinnamon roll I have had in 5 years, and the small muffins are packed with flavor. The staff (including The owner - Beth), are friendly and keep the place bussed and clean.
Note - the only thing I would suggest is they develop their coffee offering to match their baked goods.

1  Thank Lenski007
Reviewed 28 May 2018

It was Sunday of Memorial Day Weekend and we were leaving town by 10:30 am.
We walked from our hotel so we arrived at 8:15. We ordered an Eggetarian and a quiche - both excellent! But, to me, the quiche got the "gold". The lightest, fluffiest, flakiest quiche I have ever had.
It was so good I considered taking a piece home for today. My fiance suggested getting a whole pie. Great idea! I even (albeit reluctantly) shared 2/3 of it with friends who agreed.
Excellent staff - greeting, taking our order and bussing the table.