“Great food & service ”

Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Cross street: Bryan and Congress
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Everything we ordered was cooked to perfection. We had a table upstairs but ask to see the wine cellar. Very charming. I appreciated that our server knew the menu so well. We ordered the perfect amount of food between the two of us.

I would recommend they put something on the door upstairs to the outside balcony to prevent it from slamming.

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (15,019)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

DELICIOUS! And the service, superb! Highly recommend, don’t miss out on the ‘Cellar Tavern’ in the basement - beautiful!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This restaurant came highly recommended and we thought we were lucky to get the last minute table for (4) the night before when we used open table. Apparently this restaurant has expanded into the building next door and the space we were seated was a cavernous room called the ballroom. It was very noisy and lacked the atmosphere we discovered is part of the original home rooms used for dining (especially the awesome rustic space in the piano bar and dining area in the basement level). I read the BLT salad was all rage but it was overrated for a $16 salad. It was more of a “side” salad in size. My husband loved his Salmon entree and the scallop & Shrimp linguini meal my sister in law had came came with a very heavy & rich Alfredo sauce and lots of pasta. Be prepared to take home leftover pasta (only comes with 2 scallops and a handful of med shrimp. The highlight of the meal was the dessert we shared - The Praline basket with vanilla ice cream, fresh fruit, a fruit glaze sauce on top and chocolate sauce drizzled on the plate under the “basket”.

Reviewed 2 February 2021

Service was top notch and food was amazing. Desert was even better!!
My wife surprised me with this dinner for my birthday! She has been here before but I have never been here. Wow, probably the best food and drinks we have ever had! We will be back!

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 30 January 2021

Great food and service, nice wine list and generous portions of Southern favorites. Save room for dessert. Seated far enough away from other diners so felt comfortable and relaxed, and all COVID protocols followed.

Date of visit: January 2021