“Nice restaurant among many”

Olde Pink House Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Olde Pink House Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #28 of 939 Restaurants in Savannah
Price range: US$20 - US$25
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Cross street: Bryan and Congress
Reviewed 2 May 2018

This is one of many great places to eat-Food was really tasteful and service also well done. The atmosphere also great- We had a large party here and everyone happy with the choice-

Write a ReviewReviews (13,451)

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Took my son here when we were visiting him for SCAD parents weekend. We split the fried chicken and Mac n cheese and were content! Service was wonderful.. our waitress anticipated our needs and was very accommodating. The atmosphere is amazing....old southern mansion with charming history. Loved the Plantation Punch! We will be back again and again and....

Reviewed 2 May 2018

We ate there twice on our last visit to Savannah. Our first meal was dinner eaten at the small tables outside in the front of the restaurant. For an appetizer we split the BLT salad which was unbelievable. I had the scored flounder which was, besides being beautifully presented, was absolutely delicious. My husband had the salmon which while not being as good as the flounder was great. We had a craft beer and two gin and tonics, asparagus, and the praline basket with coffee for desert. Everything was very, very good. We did not feel rushed. It was fairly early on a Thursday evening. Total bill including tip was about $150.00

I then attended a bridesmaid luncheon the following day. We had the house salad, crab cakes and the praline basket. Service was wonderful.

One of my new favorite restaurants. Perhaps try to go when it is not terribly busy.

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

This is a fancier fare place with not a lot of options but tasty ones. Diamond cut flounder was excellent. BLT and chicken salad was less salad and more bacon and chicken. Needs more lettuce and tomato

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Recently went to Savannah for a romantic getaway and my date had read about the restaurant and it's history. Service was perfect, thanks TJ. My date had the pork shank and it was delicious and worth the money. I was undecided and asked for a recommendation from the maitre d having given him my 4 top choices. He recommended the fried chicken and honestly would have preferred to eat KFC! And who screws up mac and cheese in the south?? The calamari appetizer was awesome and despite the exaggerated prices, we had a good evening overall. Once was enough though.