“Couples Massage - Mother’s Birthday Surprise”

Heavenly Spa By Westin
Ranked #6 of 41 Spas & Wellness in Savannah
More attraction details
Owner description: Spa OverviewHeavenly Spa by Westin provides authentic, memorable experiences based on unique treatments and quality products delivered with care by skilled therapists. We seek to uplift guests mentally, physically and spiritually by engaging and stimulating each of the five senses. Relax, and let us cater to your needs.
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

I surprised my mother with a couples massage for her birthday on 5/27 while we were on vacation in Savannah. I was glad that I had taken the suggestions of other reviewers and had gone with the 80 min massage instead of 55 minutes. It was pure heaven; Katie was fantastic! The relaxation room was absolutely gorgeous! I could have stayed in there all day and just relaxed on the luxurious loungers. They also offered complimentary almonds, pumpkin seeds, dried fruit and flavored water!

The staff were truly amazing and went out of their way to make us both feel special and pampered. Imani even made up a thoughtful little gift bag and birthday card for my mom!

1  Thank Emily L
in 5 reviews
"therapist"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed 9 April 2018

I'm a spa snob. It's really really hard to impress me. I've spa'ed around the world.
For the heavenly spa, the facilities are nice and clean. The staff is welcoming. The greeting attendant (I'm upset I've forgotten her name, she was lovely) got us settled, we had a moment to wait before our services.
Then I met the most excellent Crystal who did my seaweed body wrap. In most services, the esthetician has some downtime...not this one. After applying the wrap, she put lusciously scented oil in my hair and then rubbed my feet. She kept me warm and in the zone the whole time, no discontinuities in the service or the breaks in the experience. I've been burning the candle at both ends lately and I left feeling relaxed, happy and (in case she reads this) "hopeful."
Well done and worth it.

(I don't often award 10 out of 10 points. I don't believe in it. I think we massively overuse that service imperative so it's meaningless. I think organizations that tell you "rate us a 10" almost never deserve it. You have to be impressive to be a 10. Crystal, you are a 10. Big hug!)

Please note - spa is NOT in the westin hotel but across the parking lot, colocated with the golf club house

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Oh my goodness, Bethanne is one of the BEST massage therapists I have ever had. She listened to me, paid attention and gave me a much needed wonderful massage. If I could give her 100+ stars I would. One will not be sorry if lucky enough to have her as a massage therapist. Loved her! Thanks for hiring her and I hope the Westin will do whatever is needed to keep her there for a very long time!

1  Thank borntotravel6179
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

They had an Open House while we were there to celebrate their new remodel. The treatment rooms are gorgeous and the waiting area is so beautiful and comfortable! The new chairs are super comfy, the neck pillows, lighting, mimosas, snacks, hot tea etc- they have remembered every detail. Crystal was my massage therapist and I wished I had scheduled a 90 minute instead of a 50 minute! She is the best I’ve ever had- perfect pressure, rhythm in her motions, I just can’t say enough good things about her! We didn’t stay at the hotel but driving over was easy and convenient, it’s a great way to spend the afternoon!

See more reviews
Reviewed 28 October 2017

I recently visited Heavenly Spa By Westin in Savannah with five friends during a girls weekend. From initial communications, to booking the treatments, to the actual treatments the experience was seamless and wonderful!
The group coordinator, Rylee, took care of everything for us. Due to traffic we were running late for our appointments, they shifted our appointment time, so that we were able to fully enjoy our treatments. After our treatments (great massage, foot reflexology and facials were had by all), we enjoyed the sauna and steam room, as well as the sanctuary where we were offered complimentary champagne, and appetizers. Everyone we encountered was very kind and professional. We even received a small parting gift!

HeavenlySpaSav, Public Relations Manager at Heavenly Spa By Westin, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2017

Good afternoon familyoffourtrips,

Thank you so much for your kind words about your trip to the Heavenly Spa! I am so pleased that our team provided a memorable group experience for you all and that you also enjoyed our facilities here at the clubhouse of the resort. We strive to be as kind and professional as we all possibly can be. Please bring your group back in to see us again!!

Thanks again for your valuable feedback!

-Rylee McCormick