“don't bother”

Price range: US$4 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Description: Savannah is home to the world's greatest daiquiris! Great food, drinks and fun. We open at 9am with a delicious breakfast. Downtown is a "to-go drink" area so feel free to stroll the riverfront or downtown, delicious drink in hand! We're also kid-friendly, with a kid's menu until 8pm.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We sat down, took a bit to get acknowledged, then longer to get water and menus, then longer still to place simple orders. We waited and waited and never saw a waiter again. after 40+ minutes we got up and walked out.

1  Thank vfguy
Write a ReviewReviews (1,113)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We visit Wet Willie's every time we're in Savannah. The drinks are always great, the food is good, and the service is wonderful- all for fair prices. See you next time we're in Savannah!

1  Thank Sarah B
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The wife loves frozen drinks, me...not so much. After visiting Wet Willie's, I'm beginning to get a craving for them...great place.

2  Thank jasinoak
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The weather was 95 and humid, walking along River Street I see a bar with a name I've only heard in the movies. I am really glad I found it, iced slushies with a bunch of flavours, mixed however you like. All made with grain alcohol. The most refreshing drinks to pop in and traverse the rest of Downtown Savannah. Staff were friendly and fun, and will make you as many samples as you like to make up your mind. I only wish I'd discovered this bar at the start of the afternoon.

1  Thank rockhazard
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It's a chain but it's a tasty cool alcohol treat. They will make combos and let you try them. They are high in alcohol so be careful!