The Witching Hour Paranormal Ghost Tour
Open today: 10:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
A great history lesson

Thank you for a fun night. A great history lesson for sure. Our guide was Marvin and he was great... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
LA W
via mobile
Fun,Exciting,alot of activity of paranormal experiences

Omg! Awesome Tour,Brigid Is Awesome And so much Fun,She Knows Her Stuff lol.Loved Her Tour If You... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
princess4040
Tybee Island, Georgia

All reviews ghost tour spirits deceased immersed history
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 May 2021 via mobile

This is an excellent adventure. The guide was awesome and explained the history of Savannah and their ghost very good. Definitely recommended.

Reviewed 13 May 2021

I could not be more thrilled with my experience! I had so much fun, I loved using the dousing rods and the spirit box. Brigid is a phenomenal tour guide who has sooooo much info on Savannah. I never got bored. I ended up catching a blue orb in a photo. I felt sick and almost blacked out at one point and she immediately saged me and prayed over me and I instantly felt fine. Would definitely do it again! You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed 6 May 2021

Best ghost tour ever! The tour guide was very knowledgeable about the history of Savannah. There was a ton of ghost activity which was so cool!

Reviewed 3 May 2021

Brigid was Amazing. Super friendly and got the whole group involved. Very informative along the walk. Thanks to the women staying room 204 for inviting us up. Brigid talked to them about the room also. We all had an Amazing time.
Chris the owner was super friendly and talked to us about the tour before we went. Even 2 days later when we ran into him he was super friendly.
Highly recommend THIS tour.

Date of experience: April 2021
Reviewed 24 April 2021 via mobile

I want with my daughter and my 2 teenage granddaughters. Bridget was our guide and immersed us in the paranormal. There were opportunities for all to try to connect with our loved ones through various tools she brought along. One person did connect with her grandmother and I was captured in a foto with an orb above me. The tour gave a good history of the local paranormal activity in the country's most haunted city. Love the chance to ask questions, the stop at a haunted tavern and Bridget's overall knowledge. Well worth the money for such an interesting and fun evening.

Date of experience: April 2021