“classic mexican”

Good for: Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

the atmosphere fits the theme. The food is good, classic mexican fare for a fair price. Service is good too.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

For this to be in such a prominent location, we were hoping for much more. When our food was brought out, part of it was missing and was told another waiter took it, so we had to wait for the rest while half of our party ate in front of her. Also, part of our order was even wrong. While the waitress was nice enough, she didn’t offer to make it up to us in any way. Then we were charged gratuity which was ridiculous! Do not recommend for families!

Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

Quick stop before we headed to River Street, we didn’t expect for it to be as good but let me tell you totally worth my time. I enjoyed the food very much. We order the Taco meal, and the Dinner meal. You have many choices but those are definitely worth it. The service was amazing I wish I could remember the servers name because he was great! Try it out you won’t regret it!

Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

Everything was delish! From the chips, salsa & queso to the lunch fajitas!! Only thing was the shrimp was kinda chewy. We ordered 3 kids meals & they were so good I could’ve ate them! Not a bite of food was left behind from our family!! Our server was very nice & attentive. The women’s bathroom was super clean & had an changing table for the babies.

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Our family of five went for lunch, the food was great. We had a wonderful time and my husband said best burrito he has ever had. FYI, parties 5 or more gratuity is included.