All reviews front desk social hour living room full kitchen home away from home great hotel fire pit evening reception flat screen waffle maker waffles restaurants and shopping the breakfast area great room excellent stay the staff was great the entire staff
Reviewed 1 May 2018

Property is clean and well cared for both inside and out. Breakfast was enjoyed by all 6 people in our group, who ranged in age from teen to senior. Front desk staff extremely friendly and helpful. We had several needs (including receiving a lost piece of luggage delivered by our airline - thanks Amanda!, needing a receipt copied, and a request for a rubber mat for bathtub - thanks Adrien!) and all were met quickly and with a smile. We would definitely recommend, and return to, this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HWSDeerwood, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Jacksonville Deerwood Park, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Dear Alan F,
Thank you for your kind words regarding our staff and our hotel. I truly appreciate you taking the time to send some flattering comments our way. Our staff strives to outrageously please our guests and we are so glad that you noticed! I will be sure to pass along your compliments to our kitchen staff as well! Your recommendation is greatly appreciated! We can't wait to welcome you and your family "Home" again whenever your travel leads you back to Jacksonville. Congrats to the Grad!

Reviewed 1 May 2018

Do not stay here room was gross had bugs and bathroom wasn’t clean toilet didn’t flush horrible hotel in Jacksonville. There were ppl in the parking lot selling drugs and playing loud music and no one seemed to care

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HWSDeerwood, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Jacksonville Deerwood Park, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2018

Dear Mfloridaguy123,

Thank you for taking the time to let me know how your stay went at our hotel. I am sorry to hear that we did not live up to the standard of service you have come to expect from the Hilton brand. Your comments are very important to us whether they are positive or negative they provide us with an opportunity for determining which areas of service need improvement. We take service and cleanliness very seriously and always try to correct any shortcomings right away. We take great pride in making all of our guests feel at "Home" and have a comfortable stay during their time in Jacksonville. Our hotel is treated monthly by a professional pest control company to avoid any infestation of insects. I have shared your comments with our Chief Engineer and we will do everything we can to prevent this from happening to any guest in the future. Here at the Homewood Suites we do not tolerate the selling of drugs or use of drugs by any means, in fact we have a great rapport with the local police department and any site of foul play on our property we do not hesitate to call them directly. If your travels ever lead you back to Jacksonville we would love to welcome you "Home" so you can let us know about the improvements we've made.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Stayed there for UNF graduation with 3 rooms for family. My family was well taken care of even though I was not there to help check them in. Amanda at the Front Desk was also able to move us to a room with 2 beds vice a King due to a lost minute change. No small feat given they were sold out. Emily at the bar could not have been more amazing during the Social Happy Hour. Always smiling and ready to pour. And Moe, this woman must be the hardest working person there cleaning up after all the rude messy people left trash and food on the floor...and yet she did it with a smile. Don't miss a chance to stay here. It's a Hilton so I don't have to tell you how great the rooms and property were, and the food, yep perfect too!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear Kevin S,
I honestly cannot thank you enough for such an amazing review! All of our staff really strive to outrageously please our guests and I'm very glad to see that you noticed. We all love to see our names in print so I will definitely be passing this review along to each of them. I'm very glad that we were able to accommodate the change in room type that you asked for during check in. The evening social reception is one of my favorite value-adds and I'm thrilled to hear that you liked it also. Again, thank you so much for this awesome review. We hope that you and your family will come back and visit us whenever your travel leads you back to Jacksonville.

Reviewed 28 April 2018

I booked the rooms for my parents and grandparents for my sisters graduation. The person that checked in them was super pleasant. And in the end Demetrius and Shauntey helped my parents with directions.

Room Tip: Just amazing
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HWSDeerwood, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Jacksonville Deerwood Park, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Dear Greghilton33612,
I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to acknowledge our staff and leave a great review. I will pass along your compliments to Demetrius and Shauntey as they both work very hard to ensure our guests leave beyond satisfied with their stay. I hope that your family enjoyed their suite and found their stay to be relaxing and full of joy. We can't wait to welcome you and your family "Home" whenever your travel leads you back to Jacksonville.

In Hospitality,
Jacque Conley

Reviewed 26 April 2018

Very clean room, comfy beds and great location. Lots of shops around and if you need to visit the Mayo Clinic it’s close. Very friendly staff too will definitely be staying there again if we need to visit Jacksonville!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HWSDeerwood, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Jacksonville Deerwood Park, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018

Dear chipndale1922,
I appreciate you taking the time to send some flattering comments our way. Our staff really strives to make sure every single one of our guests leave happy and satisfied with their stay. I'll be sure to pass along your compliments to our housekeeping staff. We hope to see you again soon!