“What a SHAME”
Review of Frank's Pizza

Frank's Pizza
Ranked #11 of 104 Restaurants in West Orange
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I honestly used to really enjoy going in here the girls are nice there sisters very very sweet & pretty -
Lately I haven’t seen them both -$$$
I call up my order before going so it’s all ready now some guy answers the phone
Nasty , broken English it’s not worth it for me to order over the phone !
He just doesn’t understand my simple order salad with grilled Chix -Not too hard .. but he repeats it wrong every time it’s annoying - so I felt I needed to tell the owner - he’s a unfriendly guy with a sour puss on all day... as he looks me over and I’ve seen him in action as I wait for my order he only says hello to certain customers ? Kinda odd to me but so I decide to tell him -( just trying to help )
“It’s really hard to understand your employee over the phone” & I mentioned growing up with two foreign parents I’m used to the language barrier - some what. So well the owner gets a bit insulted with my comment & the emplyee hears me & now he’s telling the other co-workers & it’s just a shame cause I refuse to walk in there anymore because of this guy & because they all spoke Spanish & looked directly @ me..do what does that mean ?
It’s a true shame the salad was so good but Another thing I honestly didn’t like was the fact that every time I went to pay
IT was a different price ? For the exact same items everyday ? Why ... ?

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I used to live in West Orange and Frank's was one of my favorite restaurants. I recently came home for a visit after 16 years and Frank's is still the same! The food is still first rate, the service is amazing! I was so happy to be back! Thank you for focusing on what's important and what makes you so perfect! Quality service and food! If I could give them a higher rating I would!

Reviewed 17 March 2018

We ate twice at Frank's in the 5 days we were staying in the area. First meal was lunch and we found the pizza selection the best we have seen! We found staff helpful in deciding on a side salad that was large enough for my husband and I to share. We returned for dinner the following evening bringing my two sisters-in-law who live in the area. We began with an order of garlic knots that came with a wonderful marinara sauce for dipping. All the dinners came with garlic bread. We each ordered a different entree and were very pleased with our meals. Setting is very casual. People come in for the great food and good service.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

Good local pizza, they have a interesting salad pizza with is actually pretty good. Hot dishes are also pretty good. They don't take credit cards.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

Frank's Pizza is not easy to find, but it is worth the search. Tucked away in the corner at a mall, Frank's Pizza makes the best pizza I have ever eaten. The staff was kind and friendly and made my dining experience one to remember.

If you drive through West Orange, NJ and don't stop at Frank's Pizza, you have missed an opportunity of a lifetime.

I would have rated it a 10, but the scale goes only to a five!