Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel
US$160
  • Free Internet
Chestnut Hill Hotel(Philadelphia)
US$199
Cornerstone Bed & Breakfast(Philadelphia)
US$210
  • Breakfast included
US$190
US$150
US$381
US$321
  • Pool
1,058 results
All reviewsold citygreat locationclub roomsouth streetpenn's landingcity tavernhistorical sitesnice hotelindependence hallwalking distanceliberty bellhistoric districtvalet parkingindoor poolstarbucks coffeethird floorbeautiful lobby
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

About 10 minutes walk to the Liberty Bell and the Independence Hall, add another 15 minutes to the city hall. Lounge has enough supply of drinks and chips. Rooms are clean but not new. About the breakfast, Front desk told us Platinum can go to the first-floor restaurant, but the servers insisted we need a coupon. We just grabbed something quick from the lounge.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed here as a family of four over memorial day weekend. We liked the location at the edge of the old city with plenty of good walking sites and retail nearby. Other positives or the large open lobby and in attractively designed indoor swimming pool with natural light.

But we found the hotel to be dated and lacking good cleanliness throughout (guest rooms and public spaces). The concierge lounge was very disappointing, with no attendant there any time we visited to restock the empty coffee machine or empty hot water container, or bring out missing fruit or snacks. The hotel needs a major remodel and reboot.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Manager375, Manager at Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello and thank you for selecting our hotel during your recent stay. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed the location of our property! We hope that you and your family were able to visit some of the historical attractions nearby during this past holiday weekend. Thank you for your positive comments about our lobby as well as our indoor swimming pool. We appreciate your feedback in regards to our guestrooms as well as the Sheraton Club. Thank you for the updates and I can assure you these items have been addressed with our housekeeping department as well as our food and beverage team. We value all of our clients. Thank you for taking the time to bring these items to our attention and we hope you have the chance to come and stay with us again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is a lovely, reasonably priced hotel in a perfect location for sightseeing. Rooms are modestly sized in somewhat confusing layout with some surrounding the atrium and some encircling the indoor pool. Make sure to get one facing the street (preferably not I-95). Pool is modest but heated, refreshing and well lit by huge skylights. Although atmospheric, the four poster bed is too high and takes up way too much visual space for the slightly low ceilings.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank JeffreyGL48
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed at this hotel every week over the course of four months and really enjoyed it. The number one aspect of this hotel that makes it better than most in Philadelphia is the customer service. They were always ready and willing to help in any way possible. Many times they would hold my luggage over the weekend, make sure my clothes were cleaned over the weekend, and accept packages and the like. Often my room would have sparkling water and a snack waiting in it for me. They always greeted me by name and treated me like a member of the family.

The platinum lounge is comfortable but not fancy. During the week there are beer and wine options complimentary. The food is always okay, but not great. They do lock up the waters over night which would be my only complaint.

The bar downstairs is manned again by an excellent bartender who is there to make your day a better day. Beer or bourbon were my top two favorites there as the selection was wide and high quality.

The hotel is located right next to Zahav which mamde for a nice dinner whenever I could make it there, many other solid restaurants are within walking distance making it a great location especially for business.

The rooms are okay. They're not fancy, they're not recently renovated (or at least it doesn't feel that way), but they're fine. The suites are actually nice and spacious and there's even a few rooms with a murphy queen that turn into a really nice workspace during the day.

I'd never hesitate to stay at this hotel for an affordable, comfortable, and nice experience. I wouldn't call it luxury in any sense, but I would say you'll feel more than welcome every time you walk in the door

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Beautiful clean hotel in an excellent location. The customer service at this hotel was outstanding. It is walking distance to the Historic district and to many good restaurants. This was our first time to visit Philadelphia and we are so happy we chose to stay here.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family