6,319 results
All reviews bank bourbon art deco across the street convention center city hall corner room reading terminal market room service valet parking market street high floor mini bar liberty bell flower show business trip hotel restaurant great room
Reviewed 30 May 2018

I feel like I had the best room in the hotel, The view was breath taking. The cleaning staff were outstanding. And very trustworthy. Loved my room so much did not want to go to meetings. Tried to submit this ad it would not let me, Trying again

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Scott N, General Manager at Loews Philadelphia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

Thank you for your recent visit to the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed the amazing view from our guest room, our friendly housekeeping team, and comfortable rooms. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in the City of Brotherly Love.

Reviewed 30 May 2018

I have rarely stayed in a large hotel with staff that went out of their way to speak to me and make me feel welcome. The room was comfortable and the food at the dinners was excellent. It was a convention so I received more than I expected.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Scott N, General Manager at Loews Philadelphia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Thank you for your recent visit to the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. We are happy to hear that you felt welcomed and were comfortable during your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back for another visit.

Reviewed 30 May 2018

Our group found the Loews Hotel to be the perfect site for our national convention.
The staff was very helpful. The food and wait staff were exceptional. Location was central and easily accessed from the 30th St.Train Station. Our room had the most beautiful view, I kept the curtains open at night to enjoy it!

Room Tip: Ask for an end room, more windows
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your choosing to stay at the Loews Hotel on your recent visit to Philadelphia. We are happy to hear that your group was pleased with our helpful service, exceptional food, and central location. We look forward to welcoming you and your group back in the future.

Reviewed 30 May 2018

Friendly and helpful staff. Left my phone in my car and the valet brought it to me while I was waiting at the front desk to check in. Cost is high but inline with other hotels around the convention center. Easy walking distance to everything I needed. Clean and comfy.

1  Thank Michelle C

Thank you for your recent visit to the Loews Philadelphia hotel. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, especially our helpful team and central location. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in the City of Brotherly Love.

Reviewed 30 May 2018

Terrific stay and reasonable price for wedding group; walking distance to Reading Market for a delicious breakfast; friendly staff from front desk, housekeeping and front door; made it a super place to be

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your recent visit to the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed our central location and our friendly team. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in Philadelphia.