“Good whiskey and bourbon”

Big Whiskey's American Bar & Grill
Ranked #94 of 854 Restaurants in Little Rock
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 31 May 2018

The name of this restaurant drew us in and we were not disappointed. I was pleased they had Blanton's while my wife tried Rock Town Bourbon Whiskey (a locally produced whiskey). Each drink was fairly priced as we each had a second. Not very hungry so we had appetizers for dinner - Buffalo Chicken Dip (very good with right amount of heat) and pork sliders (5 to an order). Waitress was very friendly and suggested next time we are through Little Rock to check out Rock Town Distillery.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

We had a party of 11 sat outside and the waitress came immediately. We ordered our drinks then our food. We waited and waited and waited she brings 4 drinks out of 11. Then our food comes but not everybody’s and still no drinks for everyone. As everyone is eating and finished still no food but we did get all of our drinks. So some did not eat dinner. Very poor management/waitress/bar staff. This was totally not acceptable in any form. Don’t know if we will go back because this wasn’t the first time this has happened

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

The staff are nice and welcoming but the menu is low end pub food and the happy hour drinks are very cheap but very limited selection. I think they are going to renovate soon.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

My husband and I joined our friends for dinner before a concert. The restaurant was understaffed for the crowds. We waited over 30 minutes for our drinks! We saw others come in after us and get their drinks from the bar before we got ours. When the drinks arrived it was obvious they had been sitting awhile as our mixed drinks were watered from the melting ice.
Next was the food! We got our order 45 min AFTER we ordered! The food came in shifts but was WRONG! I ordered nachos with sour cream, tomatoes, and peppers on the side. When it was served, those items were all over the food. My server sent it back and said someone picked up the wrong order. 15 minutes later I had a plate placed in front of me. It was obvious the cooks had tried to remove the lettuce with sour cream but it was still present. The cheese was dried. The plate was messy.... Terrible experience! In the end, I didn’t get to eat.

Reviewed 22 November 2017

Walked in here randomly around lunch time, were pleasantly surprised by the very good nachos. Almost too many toppings for the amount of chips. Good chili, loads and lots of cheese.