“My wife and I go there every”
Review of Mexico Chiquito

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mexico Chiquito
Ranked #354 of 722 Restaurants in Little Rock
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 28 February 2021 via mobile

My wife and I go there every chance we get. Especially love the enchiladas!!! The lunch is also the best!!!

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (27)

Reviewed 3 December 2018

Best Cheesedip in the World! Can't live without the cheesedip and punch! Everyone in my family has a favorite! My favorite are the chicken chimi's. The six pack options are a great way to feed your family on a budget!

Date of visit: November 2018
2  Thank boymom123
Reviewed 15 June 2018

I really love their cheesedip so we will stop by and get some occasionally. The other food items we have ordered have never been that good. Even though they have a drive thru window, it's not really fast food. It does take some time to get your order.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 31 May 2017

For decades folks have raved about Chiquito's cheese dip. We have tried to copy cat the recipe and you find it in many homes.
the punch is famous as well. The food is consistent and reasonably priced. One of the few places who have branched out from homebase and managed to keep their quality and taste.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 21 April 2017

Could live on the cheese dip and salsa, have been eating at Mexico Chiquito for thirty years and the Mexican platter is so good.

Date of visit: February 2017