5,128 results
All reviewsthe empire state buildingpenn stationclub carlsongreat locationnew yorkkorea towntimes squareherald squarehistoric hotelthe penthousearound the cornerdoor staffcoffee machinean upgradecentral locationlate checkbig apple
Reviewed 17 July 2017

From the time I arrived to the time I left, nothing but excellent customer service. I felt very safe when I came back from the hotel late at night and security was there to make sure you showed your ID. I would like to thank the front desk staff for accommodating my request on what room I would like. I definitely want to thank the Bellman "Said" thank you so much for all your help and being so attentive. I will be returning.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
TaraWilliams, General Manager at Radisson Martinique on Broadway, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

We were delighted with your evaluation and we have shared your response with our staff. We love to celebrate our successes, and our staff certainly enjoys knowing that their efforts are appreciated and recognized by our guests. We look forward to having you back!
Warm regards,

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 15 July 2017

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 13 July 2017

Good hotel, modern clean rooms. Friendly staff, but expect no frills. Perfect location in Midtown Manhattan.
Views can be gloomy - be it behind the scaffolding or facing the court. Air conditioning is effective. Maybe too effective by European standards, there is no soothing whir mode. Breakfast is probably not worth paying for unless you're really into a high-calorie diet of pancakes or egg/saussage/bacon. This and the common areas have a huge (untapped) potential. It's unclear why these things are underdeveloped but it shouldn't spoil your experience if you spend most of your time in the city.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to evaluate your experience with us. I am pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay at The Martinique! We look forward to seeing you again!
Warm regards