4,572 results
All reviews east river queensboro bridge sloan kettering roosevelt island fdr drive new york rooftop restaurant nearest subway the ritz front desk staff central park lobby bar junior suite corner room few blocks higher floor street noise
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We've stayed an the Bentley many times - Great hotel staff. Very clean. Excellent location, we walked everywhere. Bed and bedding are excellent. The only problem we have ever had is that the A/C tends to be noisy.

Room Tip: A/C was a little noisy
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ana L, General Manager at The Bentley Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

As the General Manager of the Bentley, I am most pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will look into your feedback about the air conditioning. I do apologize for this. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if I may be of any assistance in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The Bentley gave us all we needed for our stay in New York. We had an amazing view of the Queensborough bridge, slightly noisy but this is a city that never sleeps. The free WiFi in the lobby was adequate for our needs and the staff we always available and able to help explaining the Metro or directions. There are plenty of shops, bakeries, cafes and restaurants close by. The Metro is 10 minutes walk away with a regular service to mid and lower Manhattan. Times Square is about 30-40 minutes walk away. Central Park is 20 minutes away.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

As the General Manager of the Bentley, I am most pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if I may be of any assistance in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I chose this hotel because of the availability of room service. The website indicated that there is room service. It did not specify that room service is only available for breakfast. This was an inconvenience as I had to go to the lobby to retrieve take out orders. The website needs to be updated.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Joseph M, Front Office Manager at The Bentley Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for your honest review regarding your recent stay with us. While we certainly appreciate the feedback, we are quite disheartened to hear about your unfortunate experience, as it is not in line with the majority of our reviews. I will personally look into this. Our priority at this time is to remedy the unfortunate issues encountered and regain your confidence. Should your future plans bring you back to the area, please feel free to contact me directly and it would be my pleasure to personally handle your reservation from start to finish, ensuring a more well-rounded and pleasant experience.

I hope to be afforded the privilege of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

First time stay at the Bentley because I was having surgery at the Hospital for Special Surgery a few blocks away. I was very worried booking this hotel because it was not a chain hotel. We were so pleased as soon as we walked into the lobby It's modern and upscale and the superior King room did not disappoint. We were very happy with the comfortable bedding and overall room appearance. Bathroom was impeccably clean. I will definitely chose this hotel again.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your wonderful review! We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and we really appreciate the staff recognition! It is wonderful when our staff is complimented for their hospitality.

We hope that we are able to welcome you back to the Bentley Hotel very soon!

Cheers,
A Lopez
Hotel Manager - gm@bentleyhotelnyc.com

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The hotel, compact as it was, was a brilliant hub for us to stay to explore NYC.

Our room was spacious, bedroom, seperate lounge area and reasonable bathroom. Even though there were glorious large windows the light in the room was, at times, poor (especially when getting ready). Yes, there was noise from the streer but what would you expect in NYC, the hotel provide earplugs.

The bar in the lobby is MINIMAL, we used it once to get a drink whilst getting ready to go out.

The location to the tourist hubs is reasonable, I would say approx 15mins from Central Park.

We did not eat at the hotel, there are numerous places surrounding the hotel.

It is a huge shame that WIFI isnt avaiable in all areas of the hotel, only the lobby.

We would recommend staying here again however, be prepared to walk to the hub of the city!!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

As the General Manager of the Bentley, Thank you for you feedback as it is extremely important to us. I will personally look into this. I am most pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if I may be of any assistance in the future.