Hotel 50 Bowery NYC(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$229
  • Bar/Lounge
The Bryant Park Hotel(New York City)
US$245
US$221
US$269
US$1,046
US$359
US$287
US$555
  • Room Service
Crosby Street Hotel(New York City)
US$625
US$563
414 Hotel(New York City)
6,159 results
All reviewsaffinia manhattanpenn stationmadison square gardenniles restaurantnew yorkone bedroom suitetimes squarewine hourstreet noisean upgradecity that never sleepssofa bedempire state buildinglight sleepercentral locationupon checkfantastic location
Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

Even if this hotel wasn't perfect, the staff here would bring it to another level anyway. Specifically Andrew with guest services, he has gone out of his way to make sure our stay here was memorable. The amenities, the rooms, and the all around comfort of this hotel makes it a perfect place to stay for your visit to this beautiful city . Highly recommended in every way! Say hi to Andrew when you come, he's the best !!!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
3  Thank jynelleG
Glenda M, Manager at Stewart Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2016

Dear jynelleG,

What an awesome review!!! Thank you for sharing you recent stay with us, our associates take pride in providing great customer service, especially Andrew. Thank you for highlighting his attributes and we hope you will come visit him (and us!) again soon.

Reviewed 14 September 2016

I came here with my wife for our wedding anniversary. This fact had been highlighted by the travel agent on our booking. As soon as we arrived the receptionist made us feel really welcome and immediately upgraded us from a double to a suite. He also gave us free WiFi, something we later realised was a big bonus.

The room was extremely comfy, however given the fact it is in the city that never sleeps the hotel really does need to look at better windows and quieter air conditioning. I actually looked to see if they were double glazed, alas they were.

But please don't let that stop you from booking at this lovely and friendly hotel, that is conveniently located right across the road from Penn Street Station.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank HaggisHunter480

Dear HaggisHunter480,

Thank you for this wonderful review and congratulations on your recent Anniversary. We truly appreciated your comments and suggestions as we are always looking for ways to improve the hotel and the guest experience.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

I know month visited conflicts with the actual date I visited the wonderful Affinia Manhattan but here's my review anyway!!

I have always dreamed of visiting NYC & for my 30th Birthday my Husband paid for me to go with my mother & sister in law. We arrived in Newark Airport & quickly got a private transfer to the hotel. Upon arrival I was in awe of the hotel & its surroundings. The Affinia Manhattan is opposite The Gardens (Madison Square Gardens...people!!!) How much more could you ask for. Anyway I'm getting off track. From the moment you stand outside The Affinia to the moment you are standing in its modern & stunning lobby, you emersed in NYC. I felt like I was in a movie. From the well dressed & friendly doormen, to the polite & warming receptionists. The Bellhops, the waiting staff, the cleaners were all wonderful & couldn't help 3 women from Belfast, Northern Ireland enough. The service is 2nd to none, the hotel is sparkling, clean & very well presented. Our room was spacious & homely & although you can hear the noise of the NYC streets it made the experience all the more real. The Affinia to me was the heart of NYC, across from The Gardens & Penn Station. Walking distances to Macys, Times Square, 5th Avenue & everything that makes New York... Well New York.

I am returning to The Affinia on 17th November for my husbands 1st NYC trip & I can't wait to show him the hotel & the City that I fell in love with at first sight!!

I ❤ The Affina & NYC, couldn't recommend this hotel enough. To anyone that is looking for the ideal hotel to stay in while visiting NYC for business or pleasure go to The Affinia Manhattan - I promise it won't disappoint

Rebekah Black

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family

Dear Rebekah B,

Wow thank you for this wonderful overview of your 30th Birthday Celebration at the Manhattan NYC Hotel. We are over the moon to hear we exceeded your expectations and you had a memorable trip.

We would love to host you again!

Reviewed 14 September 2016

This was my third time to NY and I chose this hotel based upon a friend's recommendation and they were spot on! This is a great hotel, centrally located, friendly, buzzing with energy and more importantly, great customer service. Andrew and Charlie checked us in and were just lovely. We had a room on the 14th floor and apart from hearing occasional sirens, this was an unexpectedly quiet room. Housekeeping each day was unobtrusive and efficient. Every staff member we met greeted us and wished us a great day. The lobby was constantly buzzing with people for fashion week and tourists but it never felt stressful. Ahead of a very long flight back to Australia we asked to check out one hour later than the noted time and the staff were happy to oblige, this was very much appreciated! I would highly recommend this hotel for it's great location and it's great people.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank cushlag2016

Dear cushlag2016,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us, I am glad to hear that we were able to accommodate your late check-out. The team was happy to hear that their service was one of the highlights of your stay. We truly look forward to have you staying with us in a future.

Best,

Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

Upon entry I was immediately carted for by Peter.His professionalism, kindness and direction for my stay was on point. Entering a hotel you would expect long lines and a wait. Not here...I was immediately given a room key, access and direction for my stay here in Manhattan. Excellent location, warm. Friendly staff and beautiful hotel with amenities.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank Fndolly

Dear Fndolly,

Thank you for this outstanding review, our service makes the difference no matter what. We look forward to have you staying with us in a future.