The Bryant Park Hotel(New York City)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$288
US$261
Expedia
  • Breakfast included
Hotel 50 Bowery NYC(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$178
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
414 Hotel(New York City)
  • Breakfast included
Crosby Street Hotel(New York City)
  • Restaurant
Inn New York City(New York City)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsharry ciprianicentral parkelevator operatorcipriani restaurantcity view suiteapple storeelevator attendantsnew yorkplaza hotelfifth avenueroom servicehome away from homebeautiful hotelupper east sidebeautiful roomhotel guestsperfect location
Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

I have in general very positive feelings after staying in this hotel. Location is one of the best on the fifth avenue, next to central park and major shops and restaurants. Check in and check out was very quick and efficient. Rooms were a little outdated, but large, convenient and with large selection of amenities you may need on your trip.

Room was properly maintained throughout the day.

Having service staff running elevators gives certain old time elegance to hotel, but when you need to go up and down many times in one hour it makes you a little uncomfortable. Nevertheless, tips were welcome but without tips elevator service was also polite.

I booked restaurant through concierge and it was quite efficient.

The only major problem was that i could not change the room to a one with either park or city view, even with extra charge. Interior view is not pleasant one, so try to avoid interior rooms.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
3  Thank Gagik
Reviewed 27 December 2017

My wife and I stayed at the Sherry Netherland for four nights just before Christmas. It was our first visit, and the hotel lived up to all of the excellent reviews on Trip Advisor.

The hotel is 90 years old, and retains all of the elegance of the 1920's , but with all of the modern conveniences. One endearing feature is that they have chosen to retain what appear to be the original elevators, which have inlaid wood (marquetry) paneling and a uniformed elevator operator, who after a few trips remembers your floor! When was the last time you saw that?

We were upgraded to a corner suite with a view of Central Park, which was wonderfully fitted out with everything including a kitchenette. All the furniture and decorations were either new or extremely well maintained.

As nice as the hotel was, I think the most impressive part was the friendliness and attentiveness of the staff. And of course the location - across from the Plaza Hotel on the corner of Central Park, is hard to beat.

The Sherry Netherland will now alwys be our first choice of hotel in NYC.

Room Tip: The corner suite was amazing, but I imagine all the rooms are good. I would go for one with a city view or Central Park view.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Paul F
kkinet, Manager at The Sherry-Netherland Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write such a glowing review. Our staff takes great pride in taking care of our guests, and they will be delighted to see your review. We look forward to welcoming you back to The Sherry.

Reviewed 27 December 2017

My girlfriend and I stayed the week before Christmas to explore what NYC had to offer during the holidays. The location was great, so we were short walks away from Times Square, Rockefeller Center, and Grand Central. The room was amazing, very clean and the view of Central Park was spectacular! I will definitely be staying at The Sherry Netherland again!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rilesnac729

I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and that you plan to return. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 6 December 2017

Like many others, We loved this hotel. My friends and I came to the city for a Christmas trip. The staff members were very nice, greeted you with a smile and went out of their way to make your stay amazing. The location of the hotel was perfect! Saturday we walked 5th Ave, saw the tree and went to times square. It was perfect distance from that and Sunday we walked around central park which was right across the street! When coming to the city again, I would absolutely stay here again! Couldn't have asked for a better place to stay

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank jessnac0121
Reviewed 1 December 2017

Friendliest, perfectly accommodating, quiet rooms, extremely comfortable and one of the best hotels I have ever stayed at. Everybody was extremely nice, always greeted you with a smile and requests fulfilled within a matter of minutes. I could not have asked for anything else.

Room Tip: Interior Room if you do not desire a city view. Very quiet.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jay970
kkinet, Manager at The Sherry-Netherland Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a lovely review. Our staff will be thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us, as they take great pride in their work. All the best for 2018, we look forward to welcoming you back.