10,711 results
All reviewstimes squaresandra espgreat locationnew yorkpriority clubcorner roomhudson riverbusy hotelhotel barbroadway showcentral locationbig appletwo double bedshigh floorrockefeller centerihgconcierge
Reviewed 30 May 2018

The property is reasonably (for Manhattan) priced and in a fantastic location. The service was first-rate. The bar overlooking the street is a great spot for happy hour or a late nightcap after a Broadway show.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank johnandlinda2014
CrownePlazaTimesSq, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

Thanks for the amazing review!

It's excellent your time with us at our convenient location was so fantastic! We take great care in providing top-notch service for all of our guests. Your praise for our team lets us know we're doing our job! We look forward to hosting you again soon so we can share another splendid experience with you!

Have a stellar day!

Reviewed 29 May 2018

This month my wife and I decided to take a mini vaca in Manhatten. Choosing the Crown Plaza at Times Square after reading the reviews was no mistake. The staff was more than friendly and helpful. The property was very clean and my high expectations were met. I tend to set the bar high when looking at hospitality businesses. I was, many years ago, a hospitality employee so I can be somewhat critical. Not only did the property meet my expectations, but the staff I encountered were awesome. Including the housekeeper that taught me how to use my room key (in my day we actually had keys) and the bellman that watched our bags and offered the help we needed to navigate our way around. I especially want to mention Tony at the bar. After a long day of walking the city, my wife and I wanted to sit, have a couple drinks and snacks before starting our journey home. Tony was a server made to order. He was very friendly and uplifting. His service was magnificent; nothing I asked was any trouble. There is a way that a person presents himself that is rarely seen in the service industry today... Tony brings it back. He is a professional at his craft. All I can say is, on our next trip to NYC, we won't be staying anywhere else. To the GM... Tony is a model for what a hospitality professional should be. Don't lose him. See ya next time. -Charles

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank c c
CrownePlazaTimesSq, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Thanks for sharing this lovely review, C C!

We're thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's our pleasure to accommodate you and we appreciate your praise. Tony is an excellent member of our team. He always goes above and beyond for our guests. You can see why we love having him here so much!

We're looking forward to sharing another amazing experience with you soon. Have a beautiful day!

Reviewed 29 May 2018

I stay at this hotel a few times a year and have always found it to be quite good. It is NOT The Four Seasons or Peninsula but neither is the nightly rate. This is a well run hotel, clean & friendly. The location is convenient to Times Square and mass transit. I will continue to stay here when overnighting in NYC and recommend it highly to anyone looking for a reasonable rate (by NYC standards anyway!) and a nice hotel.

Room Tip: Times Square view is pretty cool!
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
CrownePlazaTimesSq, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Thanks for the wonderful review, Chris!

It's fantastic you had such a lovely experience with us. We're thrilled you enjoyed our prime location and friendly service. That's what we like to see! We're looking forward to sharing another amazing experience with you soon!

Have a beautiful day!

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

We had a great visit coming to NYC this past week. The hotel’s location was great, our room was clean & beautiful and the staff were so helpful. Victoria Martin was especially helpful, patient and thorough when getting us checked in. Thanks for an awesome trip!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for the outstanding review, Mimi!

We're delighted your experience with us was so wonderful! We strive to make all of our guests feel welcome and relaxed during their time with us. It's fantastic our team could accommodate your needs and assist you in any way possible. We aim to please and your praise lets us know we're doing our job!

We look forward to sharing another amazing experience with you soon! Have a lovely day!

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

I’ve come with my parents to visit family several times the last few years. We stay here and Sylvia Geronimo Has gone out of her way to make sure our stay is excellent every time. This last stay we had the pleasure of meeting mr. Karim sharif (manager) and he also went out of his way to make our stay excellent. As spire elite ihg members we take great appreciation to this.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Thanks for the great review, mcp2712!

We're delighted to hear that you had such an outstanding experience with our team! It's wonderful that Karim provided you with such great service - that's what we like to hear! We'd love to host you again soon for another incredible experience!

Thanks for sharing and have a terrific day!