Review Highlights
Wish I Could Rate Higher Than 5

My friends and I planned a wine tour with Pocono Daytripper and we were blown away by every aspect... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
cassondrac508
Birthday Wine Tour

I planned my 30th birthday getaway to the poconos and have always wanted to do a wine tour for my... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Gkloby

Recommended experiences in and around New York City
from US$89.00
from US$139.00
from US$41.37
from US$44.10
More Info
All reviews wine tour day trip highly recommend peter pocono area bus driver winery owners bachelor party touring wineries extremely knowledgeable about the area recommend this trip chocolate shop port authority nyc tour boat tour behind the scenes big apple distillery
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 February 2021 via mobile

That tour made our trip! We were exhausted having worked the day and driving up at night in a biblical snowstorm from NY. Tired and clueless we stumbled upon the poster in the lobby and decided to give it a try as Front Desk Staff highly recommended it too. We got Peter on the phone almost immediately and were given clear instructions on where an when to meet - next day 2 pm in the lobby. Peter arrived right on time, very professional and all smiles, we jumped in the car and off we go! We went on to see, eat and drink in several lovely wineries and distilleries, we hiked to a beautiful waterfall and were even provided with safety equipment, we visited shops that interested us, chocolate store, crossed a bridge to NJ and took some great scenic shots. Towards the end of the tour we were taken to Main Street and showed cute little shops, winery and pubs where we spent as much time as we wanted. After all was done we were safely picked up and dropped off in our hotel and all that was very decently priced! I have been in the area several times prior to this trip but never have i enjoyed it that much and seen the sights. Well worth every penny and will do it again in a heartbeat. Thank you kindly for your hospitality Peter and you will be hearing from us again soon!!! Margaret and Steven :)

Reviewed 23 February 2021

Going on vacation with no plans at all. Just winging it day by day we came across an We came across daytripper with Peter. Our experience was more than we could have imagined without having any plans. Peter was extremely knowledgeable of the area and took us on an amazing adventure to see beautiful waterfalls. My husband and I are already talking about booking him for a summer trip with our kids. Thank you Peter for a wonderful experience.

Reviewed 19 February 2021

We were lucky to come across a flier for Pocono Day Tripper at the resort we stayed at. Peter was fantastic! He was quick to respond and accommodate our request for two of his tours in one day, the walk in the woods in the morning and wine tour in the afternoon. He is extremely knowledgeable about the area, which made touring the Poconos even better as we were able to learn about the history and nature in the area. He also provided us with walking sticks for our walk in the woods, which made it much easier to get around! He is extremely familiar with all the beautiful trails and scenic areas/routes. For our wine tour, he made sure to incorporate scenic stops between locations, and we had ample time to enjoy each winery. He even went as far as to grab us food down the street while we were enjoying a winery! He is a gracious, polite, and fun host. Would definitely use Poconos Day Tripper again in the future and would recommend to anyone who loves to explore and have a good time. Thank you Peter!

Reviewed 8 February 2021

As usual everything started with that phone call. Yes, it was answered and it was quick. Cut the fat, straight to the facts. Just how I like it. Discussed the tour and in less than one minute I was able to make a quick decision on how I wanted to get the most out of my stayed in the Poconos. Peter Luck asked the right questions to get to know what me and my wife were looking for. He went out of his way to make perfect accommodations and customized our experience on our wine tour. "I only would treat you like I would like to be treated" Yes he did.
Punctuality was a must for me. He did. Arrived on time. Without a GPS he was able to estimate each time of arrival at every stop of the trip. While driving provided information on each restaurant, resort, local distillery, local winery's and scenic spots, details with dates, events and much more if you would asked.
Cleanliness, a Tahoe SUV that the leather still smells fresh. Hyper clean and secure vehicle, safety was a priority, Smooth drive while all traffic lights and stops signs were respected. Very impressive for me, small town with no need to make stop at a coner. Pete still respects the law.
Its my understanding that accommodations for larger groups are also made in a limo-van.
All COVID-19 regulations were explained and respected as well.
Knowledgeable, as a realtor is extremely important for me to talk to the decision makers of every commercial business I step into. Peter did just that. I shake hands with the owners, every single place I went i bought their products and tip high just because of the hospitality that they provided for me and my wife.
My tour was customized and the places I was able to visit I was the VIP, Bet you will be one too.
1. Eagles Rest Cellers, brought home 2 bottles *Divert and Flare. Ask for Royce, he will bring the best to your table, accomodated the natural fireplace, still smells in my clothes and is just as good as the time we spent over there.
2. Silverback Distillery, must get the *Honey Rye, try it on your pancakes.
3. Portland Pa Nicoli Chocolate Shop, ask for Alexandra and Nicolay, don't come back home without some coconut and mango treats.
4. Renegade winery in stroudsburg, I can't even remember at this time. Just recall this place is highly active with all kind of people of different ages. Good music.
5. Pub 447, must do the steaks. Family setting with great views.

My name is Israel Villafaña do real estate with Compass and I am very happy to be a Philadelphian, love PA and I wouldn't trade it for anything. I would call Peter again

Reviewed 7 February 2021

Pocono Daytripper is the most convenient way I have found to ski this year. Where alternate NYC ski buses either cancelled their 6:30 AM departures to other destinations, Peter Luck is meeting the 9:45 AM out of Port Authority bus which arrives at 11 AM in Stroudsburg PA. He then provides transportation to Camelback for 6 hours of skiing with a return to to meet the 7:45 PM bus back to NYC.
As I travel from Queens NY and with subways starting at 5 AM, meeting a 6AM or 630AM ski bus in midtown can be a problem if there are any delays. As Camelback has night skiing the later departure time for me is optimal.
Thank you Pocono Daytripper for being there and for the other Pocono trip options you provide.

Gus Gonzalez