The Bryant Park Hotel(New York City)
US$245
  • Restaurant
Hotel 50 Bowery NYC(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$183
  • Bar/Lounge
The Broome(New York City)
US$279
US$275
US$244
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Crosby Street Hotel(New York City)
US$625
US$563
  • Restaurant
US$1,159
Expedia
  • Room Service
All reviewsgrand salonclassic kingla mer spaprestige suiteevian waterbeautiful hotelnew yorkmoment you arrivehouse carmuseum of modern artmini barluxury hotelpark hyattbeautiful roomfavorite hotel in nycroom servicedirectly across the street
Reviewed 10 August 2015

Loved this hotel. The rooms are beautifully appointed. The massage at the spa was one of the best I have ever had and the food was great. From the time I arrived on the Thursday until the day we departed, the service was outstanding. This is my new favorite in New York!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank McLeancs
BaccaratHotels, General Manager at Baccarat Hotel & Residences New York, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2015

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your positive feedback! We are thrilled to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to welcome you back to Baccarat Hotel and Residences New York very soon!

Reviewed 9 August 2015

This is a recently opened mid town hotel in Manhattan. Beautifully decorated albeit a bit over the top for some English tastes but I love it.

Excellent service and a wonderful Spa

My only mini complaint is that the shower pressure is more European than American

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank De6by5hire46
BaccaratHotels, General Manager at Baccarat Hotel & Residences New York, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2015

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience during your recent visit at Baccarat Hotel and Residences New York! Your comments motivate us in enhancing our efforts to provide the best in hospitality and service. We hope to welcome you back to Baccarat New York very soon.

Reviewed 7 August 2015

Hotel rooms, decor and food are fantastic. Noticeably more elegant and classy for my taste than high end hotels/Resorts like Four Seasons, Ritz, Rosewood, etc.
Rooms are above average in size for NYC. Bathroom, bed, desk, closet, mini bar, Tv, etc are European Royalty level. Food, drinks and atmosphere in restaurant are among the best that a hotel of this level in NYC can offer. Memorable.

However, my stay was not perfect. Server for breakfast (about 7 am) performed way below an average Starbucks barista. Despite the fact that we were only two in the breakfast room, the server was not polite, ignore me for some time and didn't take care of me at all. I was not even offered water. I was thirsty. I waited for him at least 15 minutes for him to come back (after he took my order) to ask him for water. I had to stand up and walk to the table where the water was to serve myself.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank jorgevs_11

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback. On behalf of the entire team at Baccarat Hotel and Residences New York, please accept our heartfelt apologies for the inconvenience you experienced during your stay. Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority, and hearing we have fallen below that standard is something we like to address immediately.

I hope to have the opportunity to serve you again and restore your faith in us. It would be a pleasure to personally welcome you back. Please do not hesitate to contact me at 212-790-8800, should you decide to give us another chance to make it right. Again, thank you for sharing your comments. It will help us serve you and all other guests better in the future.

Reviewed 7 August 2015

Went to the grand salon for lunch. The atmosphere was very nice and quite. but the food portion was very small so it's better treat this place as a resting spot for having a coffee or snack. the outdoor area was also very nice.

Stayed: August 2015

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor. Your feedback is highly appreciated and will help us to improve our ability to serve you and other guests. We hope to welcome you back to Baccarat Hotel and Residences New York in the near future!

Reviewed 5 August 2015

Hotel is beautiful. Located in Midtown NY. Very fancy. Service not great.Hostess to bar area, Violetta, was rude. My business associate and I both had a bad experience with her. She picked and choose who could go to the bar area. She had us in a waiting room for over an hour. We will not go back.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
8  Thank D S
BaccaratHotels, General Manager at Baccarat Hotel & Residences New York, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2015

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. On behalf of Baccarat Hotel and Residences New York, please accept my sincere apology for not having met your expectations. Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and hearing we have fallen below that standard is something we like to address immediately.