See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 September 2016

stayed one night, room is clean, location is good, breakfast is good, stuff are friendly, close to the subway, wi-fi is little weak, limited parking (street parking is available), overall I would recommend

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
5  Thank fdirisaglik
Reviewed 4 August 2016

Hotel was a standard model Comfort Inn with a nice guy at the reception desk. A decent breakfast though I couldn't enjoy most of it as I keep kosher and they had a great looking donuts that weren't kosher.
Room was nice. It was fairly quiet. TV worked well.
However, the shower wasn't very strong and the bathroom was pretty small to the point of almost uncomfortable. I was hoping to stay in the same place both nights but left the next day and took all my stuff and went to a better, though more expensive, hotel.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

This hotel is in a terrifying area! Abandoned, graffiti-covered buildings are surrounding the hotel. I posted a picture of the view from our window, like a building from a horror film. People were fighting outside our window. It's right next to the interstate where sirens blare throughout the night. It is the smallest room I've ever stayed in (2 beds literally crammed into a bathroom-sized room), and there is absolutely NO soundproofing in the walls. We heard every word of our neighbor's phone conversation! The up side was that the room was clean. The subway stop is just 2 blocks away, but it's a very scary walk. The breakfast was decent
( watery eggs and thin waffle batter) if you can actually fit into the dining area. Also the smallest ever! I would never stay here again or recommend it to my worst enemy! We tried to cancel once we saw the place, but the man at the counter wouldn't budge. Do yourself a big favor and look elsewhere!!!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 June 2016

My husband and I stayed here for one night and had a very positive experience. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The room was very clean, nice shower, comfortable bed, small room -- but that is to be expected when staying in New York. The breakfast had a good variety or choices -- yogurts, fruits, cereal, eggs, waffles etc. Well priced and good value. Recommend staying here if on a budget. 3 minute walk to the train station that takes you into Manhattan and a 2 minute walk to costco!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank canadiandu0
Reviewed 20 May 2016

Strange check in experience. The person at the desk I started with asked me to wait a "few moments", went upstairs and returned via the elevator 10 minutes later and left the hotel. I eventually got a room. The carpet was not very clean; there were wrappers on the carpet under the desk; no washcloths; the coffee maker did not work; a bed lamp was Inop; at breakfast the scrambled eggs and sausage were stone cold; a woman employee, in the eating area, just sat there watching television and was of no help. Worst hotel experience in memory.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo