414 Hotel(New York City)
US$218
  • Breakfast included
Hotel 50 Bowery NYC(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$229
US$195
  • Bar/Lounge
US$425
  • Restaurant
The Bryant Park Hotel(New York City)
US$245
Expedia
US$555
  • Room Service
  • Breakfast included
The Roxy Hotel Tribeca(New York City)
2,375 results
All reviewspenn stationgreat locationtimes squarefree breakfastnew yorkmadison square gardenmake your own wafflesbagelshot breakfastfridge and microwavethe empire state buildinggood sizearound the cornerfront desk staffsmall hotelbeds were comfortablestreet noise
Reviewed 2 March 2015

Stayed one night while going to s concert at MSG. Extremely clean, easy 3-4 minute walk from Penn Station, and a few great bars/restaurants right across the street!

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank James S
WingateMgmt235, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Manhattan Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2015

Thank you for your recent stay with us at the Wingate by Wyndham and for sharing your feedback on your stay. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 1 March 2015

Great hotel close to Madison Square Gardens when we were going to a concert.
Beds comfortable and room clean, what more do you need for a short stay, One of the better hotels we have stayed in in New York.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple
WingateMgmt235, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Manhattan Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2015

Thank you for your recent stay with us and for providing your feedback on the Wingate by Wyndham Manhattan Midtown. We are glad that your stay was great and hope you enjoyed the concert you were here to see. We hope to see you again on your next trip to New York City.

Reviewed 1 March 2015

the hotel workers were very rude and nasty, and just seemed like they did not want to work, (NIGHT Shift) and on my checkout date there was no hot water until 2PM! There was no apology about the water or concerns to even notify the guest there was no hot water.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Latoya G

Thank you for providing your feedback on your recent stay with us. We are sorry that we let you down regarding the hot water and the way that the evening staff treated you. Please feel free to call the hotel and ask to speak to the General Manager, Michael Boyle so we can discuss what we can do to make this right for you.

Reviewed 28 February 2015

I realize the Wingate chain is not the top of the hotel chains branding but I was disappointed. I based my expectations on a previous stay outside of El Paso Texas and I was let down. I can't complain too much because I used rewards points for the stay it if I had paid the going rate for the cleanliness and cold shower I had to take I would have been upset.
The rooms cleanliness was lower than I expected, there were remnants of a he previous guests stay, a cellphone cover with a slimy residue on it.
The walls were marked up with black dirt lines and the carpet was not vacuumed as there were crumbs on the floor. The carpet was in good condition.
I will stay at Wyndham hotels in the future for sure, just not this one. I have stayed at the Hampton Inn in NY city with a free breakfast like this one and it was very clean with hot water.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Thank you for providing your feedback on your recent stay with us. We are sorry that we let you down in a few areas. Please feel free to call the hotel and ask to speak to Michael Boyle, the General Manager of the hotel so we can see how we can make this right for your.

Reviewed 27 February 2015

Located in easy walking distance from Penn Station, this hotel is very close to the Empire State Building, Macy's, etc. The hotel has a small footprint -- only six rooms on our floor. The room was nicely furnished, very clean and very quiet. The breakfast was better than average and the front desk staff was friendly. The only downside I experienced was a poor television selection. Overall, highly recommended.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Thank you for providing feedback on your recent stay with us at the Wingate by Wyndham Manhattan Midtown. We are glad that you found our hotel to be great and that the rooms were quited. I will pass on your comments regarding the front desk team being friendly. We hope to see you again soon.