“Fabulous”

Ranked #6 of 1,203 things to do in New York City
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Top of the Rock Observation Deck, the newly opened, 3-tiered observation deck on the 67th, 69th and 70th floors of 30 Rockefeller Plaza, is New York City's most amazing attraction! The unforgettable experience includes a panoramic 360-degree, unobstructed view from the 70th floor observatory, 850 feet in the sky! Hours of Operation: 8:00 AM - Midnight, last elevator goes up at 11:00 PM.Main entrance is located on 50th Street between 5th & 6th Avenues.
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

The views were fabulous totally uninterrupted . Be patient you may have to wait a bit for your turn to go up but once you are in the lifts it’s so fast you are there in no time!!

Write a ReviewReviews (71,009)
All reviews
in 1,302 reviews
"dusk"
in 765 reviews

Reviewed 30 May 2018

This place gives access to one of the best spots to view the city from a height. We went just before sunset and enjoyed the reflections of changing colors of the sky on the buildings. Only con: too many people!

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

This is without doubt the best view in NYC, absolutely breathtaking from all corners. Highly recommend this place. I pre booked my tickets which I personally recommend as we went straight in at our selected time, and the queue to buy tickets seemed very long indeed. The lift up to the observation deck is also amazing. I did the sun and stars trip which allowed me to go up during the day and again at night or within 24 hours. I would recommend this as you see the city in 2 different worlds. I’ll leave it up to you but my pictures don’t do this place justice in my eyes.

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

Great place to see the city and the park. Great value for money would reccomd for first time visitors.