3,029 results
All reviews central park empire steakhouse great location times square new york keurig coffee maker columbus circle attached restaurant bathroom door lincoln center few blocks carnegie hall broadway theaters ironing board lower floor around the corner business center
Reviewed 27 November 2017

Great Location; Excellent Staff;Room was small but that was expected, but very well appointed. Very quiet which is a major issue with me. The only negative about the room was that the carpet is very old & quite stained. They need to replace it ASAP. We stayed on the top floor room #3406 & the view was spectacular. I am very, very, picky about hotels & I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: Room #3406 has an excellent view & is very quiet.
Reviewed 27 November 2017

We were very satisfied wif my anniversary trip to New York. We were central to everything and love that we were near all the Broadway shows. Nothing I can say that was really negative. We will stay again when we come back!

1  Thank blakeb897
Reviewed 27 November 2017

This hotel is in an excellent location. It's right across from the park and walking distance to empire state building and tons of great landmarks. I will definitely be staying here again next time if I can get the same great rate!

Room Tip: Remember to check for discounts for AAA or AARP, try calling hotel directly as well.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 November 2017

Great location; decent sized room; good complimentary internet; great housekeeping staff; friendly staff; three elevators reduces waiting; efficient checkin and check-out. Nice bar next door.
I would stay here again.

Reviewed 26 November 2017

My stay went well...good location, great staff. The only hiccup was that breakfast left a lot to be desired. Overcooked scrambled eggs and watery maple syrup literally left a bad taste. Enjoy the hotel, just skip the breakfast buffet if you want eggs and pancakes.