Open today: 10:00 AM - 12:00 AM

More Info
from US$100.00
More Info
5,286 results
All reviews central park highly recommend this company great ride photo stops vip tour took pictures new york other companies great pictures highlight of our trip awesome experience these guys great guide bucket list horses driver nyc
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Beautiful carriage ride in Central Park, my first time and I have lived here over 20 years but loved it. The guide gave us interesting information throughout the tour and we fed our horse carrots at the end of the ride.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Roberto was such an awesome tour guide and was super knowledgeable about the park and Gino was such a sweet boy! He allowed us to stop and get so many good pictures. Unfortunately, we later found out that my boyfriend is allergic to horses but that will not stop us from returning! :D

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The NYC Horse Carriage rides were the highlight of our one day trip to the city. We took the one hour ride through Central Park which went by in a heartbeat!! The tour guides Frank and Josh were exceptional . We enjoyed hearing all about the Park, the history and , of course , the many movie scenes filmed there. We highly recommend the hour tour with this company!! Big shout out to Big Red and Mary!!

1  Thank LovedbyGod2020
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Amazing experience, our carriage driver explained and gave us all the history of the buildings and was very kind and Thorough

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I booked this for my birthday just my husband and I it was sooo beautiful and romantic! We got on the carriage at Central Park and rode down saks ave to the Rockefeller tree everything was lit up for Christmas and our host went above and beyond from taking pics to letting us feed the horse! Definitely look forward to making this a yearly tradition with the whole family next year.