“Late dinner”
Review of Il Corso

Il Corso
Reserve with OpenTable
Il Corso is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #199 of 15,901 Restaurants in New York City
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Cross street: Between 5th and 6th Ave.
Transit: Train F, N, R, W, 4, 5, 6.
Description: Il Corso establishment was founded in 1993 by two native Italian women from the south of Italy. They chose to name their restaurant "Il Corso" because it means "the path". Their goal is to guide their clients on a path to a wonderful experience. We pride ourselves on selecting the finest ingredients for our recipes. In addition to our menu, we offer daily specials that your server will present to you. Il Corso's warm, cozy ambiance is complimented by an exquisite selection of moderately priced wines, full bar and nurtured by a friendly and knowledgeable staff serves.
Reviewed 31 May 2018

Very restaurant that is not very noisy. The food and service was great. I started out with some Arancini and my dinner guest had a spring salad. Both had some of there homemade pasta, that a lone was worth the visit.

Reviewed 27 May 2018

I refuse to go to NYC for pleasure without going here. The food is perfect. The service is excellent, gold standard. The wine menu is perfectly sized and stocked. The staff makes you feel like a favored family member. I’d make this place a must at three times the price.

Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

Nice restaurant not too noisy. Food and service have been very good. We had pasta but they had also many other stuff.

Reviewed 21 May 2018

If you are looking for a great neighorhood spot and homemade pasta, this is your place! I saw good reviews on this place and took out of town friends here after a show. We weren't disappointed. It's small, noisy and the service is friendly. We shared some appetizers, and all ordered a pasta dish. Wait staff were accommodating and not at all pushy. Wine by the bottle prices offered reasonably priced selections. A great time and I would go back!

Reviewed 14 May 2018

I was hunting around for a local restaurant and stumbled upon this place. I had seen it had good reviews online so decided to give it a try. It was busy which is always a good sign. The service was very good. Very friendly staff and knew their specials very well. Better than any restaurant I have been too. The food was excellent. I went for the chicken with cheese which was very good. The prices were good too. Good selection of wines. Highly recommended Italian restaurant in New York.