“Excellent customer service in men’s wear! ”
Review of Bloomingdale's

Bloomingdale's
Ranked #156 of 1,135 things to do in New York City
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Bloomingdale's is America's only nationwide, full-line, upscale department store offering the latest fashions for Women, Men, Children and the Home. A 140-year history of fashion, innovation, dynamic shopping environments, special events, and the iconic Little Brown Bag make Bloomingdale's like no other store in the world. Shop the top designer names at our iconic New York flagship store. Stop by the Visitors Center on the First Floor Balcony for special offers, services and amenities.
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

plenty of local New York residents in here buying with the tourists :) great sales on up to 40% off in Michael kors ;)

Great to buy a big little NYC bag of course I bought a few for gifts too!!

Lovely department-store, great service!

All reviews
"outfit"
in 8 reviews
"gifts"

Reviewed 29 May 2018

This store is good to see the windows and of course if you want to see Bloomingdales but to actually shop in New Yorkers don't go here. It's overly crowded, service is awful. OF course its a classic building but really thats about it unless your walking over to 5th avenue or even soho to shop!

2  Thank moonwater212
Reviewed 28 May 2018

This is the anchor store headquarters and is well worth a visit. It's a 30-minute walk or less from the theater district or a 15 minute taxi for about $10-15. Uber in the city is often just as expensive as a yellow cab & still not easy at LaGuardia. The store gives a nice welcome gift to visitors with about a $200 purchase. Go before to the welcome center which is on the balcony up from fragrances next to designer jewelry. They often give a voucher for a discount, usually 10%. I have Bloomies travel totes and key chains along with other items as gifts. If you have their card, you can buy it & ship it home in the US free. The men's department is great; kids department is OK for infants and better for toddlers. The window displays over the holidays are fabulous.

Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

We called here as a relative wanted an iconic ‘little brown bag’ and whilst we was there I got myself a ‘little NYC’ yellow bag. The shopping centre is huge but I found the prices expensive and with the pound being so weak we didn’t buy anything else. The staff was exceptionally friendly and welcoming and I would go as far as saying some of the nicest we encountered whilst on our stay.

See more reviews
Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

I would recommend a visit to this store if you are in the city and if you love shopping. I can’t afford most of the stuff in the store but if my luck ever changed and wanted to treat myself I would go here. Why? Yes the store is nice, they stock some amazing things but most of all because the staff are really friendly. In fact I met the first truely friendly New Yorker in this store, a lady called Tracy Jackson. Such a warm and welcoming lady, she was enough to make me want to go back and spend $thousands, if I had it.

3  Thank TouristBirmingham