“Such an amazing place with great dresses ”
Review of Bergdorf Goodman

Bergdorf Goodman
Ranked #49 of 917 Shopping in New York City
More attraction details
Owner description: The landmark Bergdorf Goodman department store is known for high-end designer clothes and shoes, including luxury brands like Prada, Jimmy Choo, Gucci, Lanvin, and Dolce & Gabbana.
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

This is the place I want to buy everything, but have to limit myself to one piece!!

The window shopping & the actual shopping is just such a unique place.

I can imagine at Christmas it’s such fun :)

All reviews
in 7 reviews
"ford"
"bloomingdales"

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

I ordered online my first pair of Christian Louboutin shoes for $795 for a special event. See pics of what I received. It was disgusting. I was shocked! The manager convinced me to get another style and she gave me $200 discount, So I shelled out another $595. I received the day of my event a defective, worn pair. I cried. Never Again!

1  Thank imaniinfoboutique
Reviewed 26 May 2018

The attention to detail in this store was worth the visit alone, and then the efficient and polite staff really looked after us so much better than the other department stores we had visited.

My companion was specifically looking for the non mainstream scents, and they had an amazing department for this with very friendly and amusing team looking after us.

nicely laid out, definitely high end, and worth skipping Saks and Bloomingdales for, I can defintely see how they have survived...for me the NYC equivalent of Selfridges, doing that little bit more and going that little bit further with customer experience.

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

Love this place
Best for shopping
The service is fantastic so professional
Larry Ganz at Bergdorf Men’s is the give me always the best service ask for him is genius
The best shop in nyc

See more reviews
Reviewed 8 May 2018

Diane & I entered to be immediately accosted by a Joan Rivers lookalike Sales Lady who tempted us with the (false, as it turned out!) promise of free samples. She simply refused to believe we hadn't heard of or visited the London store and proceeded to direct us to the Homeware section once it became apparent we had no intention of making a perfume/cosmetics purchase from her. Insulting and condescending at the same time!

1  Thank Bruce H