“A Must-See In NYC”

Price range: US$12 - US$40
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Description: Trattoria Casa Di Isacco mixes fresh seafood, fine wines and entertainment each day. Come in and enjoy New York's best kept secret, we are located on 9th avenue between 39th and 40th street.
Reviewed 29 June 2018

Great ambiance paired with attentive service, delicious food, a fantastic wine selection and, best of all, a most entertaining and gracious host, who has led an adventurous and fascinating life This place is a hidden, and very quirky, gem, in the NY food scene. Highly recommend it!

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

This is truly an 'old school' Italian restaurant. The food, service and ambiance are all reminiscent of the great era of fine Italian dining.

Reviewed 4 June 2018

Isacco is a small intimate restaurant located in Hell's Kitchen. My fiance and I dined here back in September 2017 and loved it so much, we ate there twice and returned in June 2018 on our most recent visit to New York.

The wait staff are Italian. Some speak very little English. The menu is predominantly in Italian with old world faire. They offer a wine list, but I highly recommend the homemade red wine, a Chianti.

The Pasta Fagioli is one of the best I have experienced. As we have been there a number of times, we have experienced the veal, chicken and fish entrees as well as pasta. Everything is delicious and we have never experienced a bad meal.

The owner Isaac is refreshing. He is more than happy to tell you how he came to the U.S. He is an Elvis impersonator and his stories are very entertaining.

Trattoria Casa di Isacco is a great Italian restaurant and one of our favorites.

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

We were heading for an upscale Italian place and stumbled upon this place...grape vines growing out front, meat and seafood in the window, etc. Very unique. It is very small, 10 or so tables, so the owner offered us a glass of wine while we waited. The menu was loaded with authentic choices. The owner is an eccentric character, loves Elvis and Dean Martin, etc. The house wine was decent and plentiful and the food was great. The desert menu is to die for. You won’t find a more unique dining experience. My daughters and I had a great experience. Not the best food I have ever eaten, but very good. The attraction is the dining experience, one of my favorite ever. We talked about it all the way back to the hotel and felt it was well worth what we paid. I will go back.

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

Great cuisine, honest price and excellent service. A legitimate Italian trattoria in NY. I'll be back soon.