Open today: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM

from US$29.00
from US$159.00
from US$88.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 November 2015

Was taking the tour through Harlem and ran into this Flea Market type place. Some of the vendors had really nicely made treasures. Excellent location for unique jewelry and fashionable pieces. And if your looking for knock off designer purses here's a find.

Date of experience: November 2015
1  Thank Bricynt
Reviewed 11 August 2015

All the sellers at the market are from Africa and sell a bit of everything. Some of it is junk, but if you shop around you'll find cute and cheap earrings, necklaces and other items that you can take home as a souvenir and also actually use!
I wear what I bought all the time and people always admire it!

Date of experience: June 2015
Reviewed 2 June 2015

Don't think the African American products were authentic. Each stand seemed to have the same type of products. Lots and lots of counterfeit purses which they were pushing. Nothing there for us. I was upset that our tour guide took us there instead of some other worthy New York sights. For example, she never took us to view or point out the Empire State Building. That would have been worthwhile. This market had a kind of porta potty that was locked up. However, they unlocked it for our group of 45. Didn't care to use that type of facility! I know that there are some good reviews for this place but I cannot understand it. A few people purchased the counterfeit stuff but most of us were not interested in it. I guess it depends what you are looking for. This is not a large market.

Date of experience: May 2015
1  Thank MaryannF650
Reviewed 11 January 2015 via mobile

I was in NY for a play and had extra time thought I stop in Harlem so I heard about this and read the reviews It seemed like all the vendors had the same thing it was a small place as it was I mean some vendors had a little something different but the the most part they were very friendly helpful and fair with pricing. I picked up some raw Shea butter fragrance oils and some hand crafted brass earings Overall its worth stopen by

3  Thank tracicocoatea
Reviewed 14 December 2014

This is one of the few places on Harlem, NY that has a grand selection of African and African American products. I found the best selection of African print fabrics as well as the sought out MudClothe. In addition I found many tailors and designers ready to design and make creations that amazed me, right there on the spot.
A must visit for visitors as well as New Yorkers looking for that perfect must buy.

Date of experience: December 2014