Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Expedia
Agoda.comUS$87
TripadvisorUS$87
Trip.com
All reviews columbus circle lincoln center central park john jay rooms are small free breakfast sinai hospital front desk make your own waffles new york breakfast room decent location minute walk hell's kitchen hudson river yogurt few blocks
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 December 2020 via mobile

I had to Change twice my room upon arriving after having problems. Rooms are dirty. The walls the chairs the bathroom and the linen are dirty. It looks like they don’t care about the Covid19. Front desk Ashley was actually very nice and apologized but it’s not her fault at all it’s the management. As a titanium elite member I’m very disappointed that this is under the Marriott brand. Never again!!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Yan Chung, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites New York Manhattan/Central Park, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2020

Dear guest BSH101,

We apologize for your experience; please be advised our hotel is using the hospital graded cleaning chemical and electro sprayer to sanitize guest rooms and public areas. We are happy Ashley is able to assist you. Thank you for your feedback!

Reviewed 21 December 2020 via mobile

Every person in reception are super kind but the hotel has some problems
Bedrooms are super super small not even the smurfs would like it.
No housekeeping as you have to call before 9 A.M. and the day you are about to checkout they knock on your door every 15 minutes for you to leave.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Yan Chung, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites New York Manhattan/Central Park, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2020

Dear guest manulera,

Thank you for staying with us. We apologized if your stay experience; the room size is quite standard in NYC. We had shared your comment with the housekeeping team. Thank you for your feedback!

Reviewed 21 December 2020 via mobile

Room was clean and sanitised. Staff was friendly and wore masks. Neighbourhood was fine, just a few blocks from Columbus Circle. The problem was the elevators. They bang constantly (sounds like someone whacking a 2x4 against a pole every time the elevator moves. The hotel is small so you hear it from almost every room. Made it very hard to sleep. Also, cleaning of the common areas could be better. There was a stack of takeaway food containers outside a room when I checked in at 5. It was still there when I left at 11 the next morning.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Daoda2

Dear guest Daoda2,

Thank you for staying with us. We apologized for the elevator noise. Your feedback been shared with the team to enhance the service. Thank you and wish to see you again!

Reviewed 20 December 2020 via mobile

I was attacked by a woman in the elevator who forced her way in without a mask. Do NOT stay here. They didn’t care at all and now I have to find a new hotel to stay at where I am safe. Horrible staff horrible guests

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear guest laurensS6949OL,

Thank you for your feedback. Even we have signage thoughtout the hotel to remind guest of the social distance and mask requirements, we apologize of your experience encounter with other guest.

Reviewed 10 December 2020

I was going in and out of the hotel and on multiple occasions I witnessed employees in the hallways and the lobby not wearing mask. I walked in front of a room a housekeeper was cleaning and she had no mask on. I'm glad I sanitized my room before getting settled in. Who knows if the housekeeper that cleaned my room had a mask on or not. One night we came back to the hotel we needed a bottle opener and waited in the lobby. An employee was in uniform sitting in the lobby on his phone with no mask on. Didnt put it on until he notice we were waiting for something and didnt offer assistance until we asked. With multiple employees not wearing masks for multiple days I felt that my health was in jeopardy.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank BigDreamerTraveller
Yan Chung, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites New York Manhattan/Central Park, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2020

Dear guest BigDreamerTraveller,

We are so sorry of your experience. Please be advise the hotel is using the hospital-graded cleaning supplies to sanitize the rooms & public area. Staff should wear the mask at all time; we appreciate the feedback and we reviewed with the team for immediate correction. Should anything I could further assist please feel free to contact me. Thank you!