Lowest prices for your stay
US$309
Free cancellation until 18/08/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
US$204
FindHotel
US$186
ExpediaUS$309
Hotels.comUS$309
Trip.com
6,044 results
All reviews private beach mission bay belmont park rescued seals tangier bar julie deeb bay view suite roller coaster bay front tennis courts sea world great resort sea lions lounge chairs family vacation pool and hot tub la jolla
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 June 2022 via mobile

I called the Bahia resort to find a last minute room reservation. Peter from the provided outstanding service as I was making my room reservations. He even found a discount code for me. Thank you Peter

Trip type: Travelled with family
Ryan Wilson, Marketing at Bahia Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2022

Dear Melissa, a hallmark standard of the Bahia Resort Hotel is excellence in guest service. Hotel hospitality permeates every aspect of our business, and we look forward to having you experience it during your upcoming stay. Thank you for your 5-star review and for highlighting Peter's helpfulness during your booking experience. We look forward to welcoming you to our hotel soon.

Reviewed 25 June 2022

I booked our stay for August and if Shakira's customer service is even a tiny fraction of what the resort itself offers as far as customer service, then I'll never stay anywhere else!! I spent hours online looking for a great deal for our family to spend a few nights in SD and only called the Bahia reservations line because I was having trouble finding a room with two beds AND walk out to the bay that wasn't a suite. Ended up booking right then. What an absolute doll and so knowledgeable about both of the properties that I was looking at. Too bad folks can't just have her direct line when they want to book at Bahia or Catamaran in SD!!!!

Date of stay: June 2022

Dear guest, we appreciate hearing from you. Excellence in guest service is one of the Bahia Resort Hotel's hallmark standards. We love hearing about it when we hit the mark, and it seems that Shakira did just that during your exchange. Thank you for sharing your Reservations experience and for giving us 5 stars. The Bahia is bursting with summertime activities; we cannot wait to welcome you to enjoy them. See you soon.

Reviewed 24 June 2022

Well I haven't stayed at the Bahia Resort yet but by the customer service from Shakira
I am going to for Sure..... Shakira was so professional and was so patient with me asking alot of questions about the property and making sure I will be satisfied when I bring my family there next year. It sounds Amazing. Shakira walked me through all of the rooms (suites ) that would be the best for my family. I really appreciate that you Shakira went the extra mile answering all of my questions. Thank you!! Debbie from
Las Vegas June 2022

1  Thank debbief376
Ryan Wilson, Marketing at Bahia Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2022

Dear Debbie, excellence in guest service is one of the Bahia Resort Hotel hallmark standards. We love hearing about it when we hit the mark, and it seems that Shakira did just that. Thank you for sharing your Reservations experience and for giving us 5 stars. We wish you a pleasant stay during your upcoming trip.

Reviewed 24 June 2022

To start we would like to thank the following folks:

The entire cleaning staff.

All the front desk folks including, but not limited to, AJ, Tre, ....

Boat tour Crew: Captain Anthony, Senior deckhand Kyle, Deckhands Josh and Alejandro, and last- but very impressively not least,- Bartender Zack.
This group was extremely hospitable in this time we are now living where many aren't willing to take time to share their craft [literally and figuratively].

All the entrées at the Dockside restaurant were EXCELLENT! (and the drinks : ]
Also the catered reception was awesome!! [Ventana room?]

Even Mark, the gentleman at the point of first impressions, ... [ the booth dealing with the traffic], was exceptionally polite and patient.

Thank you all!!

Brian and Sue C. (June 2022) Tucson AZ

Date of stay: June 2022

Dear Brian and Sue, thank you for your wonderful review. We appreciate you recognizing our staff members and the delicious eclectic menu at Dockside 1953. It was a pleasure to have you with us and we hope to see you back here for more memorable visits in the future. Best wishes.

Reviewed 21 June 2022 via mobile

The hotel was really nice and very clean. Cynthia the girl working the desk when we arrived was very friendly, helpful and accommodating making sure we were satisfied with our visit. We would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Ryan Wilson, Marketing at Bahia Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2022

Dear Darren, we appreciate you taking the time to write a 5-star review of your recent visit to the Bahia Resort Hotel. Thank you for acknowledging our staff's dedication to providing excellent service. We enjoyed hosting you and look forward to next time!