Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$252
View deal
ExpediaUS$252
Agoda.comUS$252
Hotels.comUS$252
Trip.com
ZenHotels.com
2,952 results
All reviews seaport village evening reception uss midway baskin robbins great location made to order breakfast breakfast and happy hour indoor pool san diego bay free happy hour cocktail hour valet parking convention center within walking distance free breakfast living room the breakfast area
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 June 2022

Omar and all the staff were great and friendly. It is not my first time at Embassy suites. Thank you Omar for always being nice and helpful. He always did his best to make our stay most enjoyable.The breakfast was amazing especially the egg. Highly recommend.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
1  Thank marvelheba
Reviewed 27 June 2022 via mobile

Stayed here with two older children as part of a multi city holiday, Location of this hotel can scarcely be bettered walking distance to most of the key tourist areas.

Rooms - decent size and furniture etc seems pretty new

Breakfast- good selection, staff friendly and quick in spite of hotel being really busy ( would prefer if it was not paper plates but hey ho )

Evening reception - big shout out to Chrissy who made this a very happy hour every evening, great welcome, interested in people and a credit to the hotel.

This would be my go to hotel in San Diego

1  Thank Nats77
Reviewed 27 June 2022 via mobile

The view from the room is so nice. It was very neat when we came in. The staff were great and friendly. Mr. Iniego was very nice at breakfast (many options btw). He entertained us and talked to us about our stay.

1  Thank 842mikeel
Reviewed 26 June 2022 via mobile

First and foremost, I would like to thank Donna, William, Mario, Felipe ans all the breafast team for their superb service.

This is my second time staying at an embassy suites and my favorite just based on the great service I received from the time of arrival to checkout time. The valet, front desk and room cleaning crew all did a great job and I appreciate them for treating us with care. Thank you. I highly recommend this hotel if you're traveling with family.

Room tip: Enjoy it
1  Thank Coastal39317403502
Reviewed 24 June 2022

Amazing hotel and bartending service! shoutout to Chrissy and her boss ❤️ Truly the kindest and most customer service oriented hotel group I’ve seen. Definitely stay here if you want a great local experience

Trip type: Travelled on business