“Amazing food”

Cuisines: American, French
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Description: Adorable Jewel box of a Cafe, serving Brunch, Happy Hour, and Dinner during hours listed. A bit of Paris for the Locals!
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Amazing! The trout was the best I've ever had. The French onion soup, Mac and cheese and special app with caviar were all exceptional!

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 1 May 2018

The reviews meet the expectations. The food, service, location- everything was excellent. French restaurants in the US tend to be overpriced and pompous without delivering quality, culturally-accurate French cuisine. However, Cafe Chloe was able to achieve just that. I was blown away by their steak tartare (after I added a little of my garlic aioli from my fries). Honestly, it's hard to find a really good steak tartare in the US. The fries were also excellent. They were crispy without being oily, and the paired aolis were really delicious. I also had the mango sorbet mimosa, which I found to be very creative and scrumptious. Caution though, do not stir the mimosa to integrate the sorbet as it will bubble over, as I had to find out the hard way. I would definitely come back. If I was a local, this would definitely be a regular brunch spot for me and a place that I would bring friends and family.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 16 April 2018

We went for happy hour, and the food and wine were very good. The macaroni and cheese was a standout, but so incredibly rich we were glad we were sharing! Our waiter was excellent, and made us feel very welcome.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 29 March 2018

Just the right amount of elegance while still being casual.
Everything here is really lovely. I always start with a pot of the lavender black tea. Its a subtle flavor. The husband loves the french press coffee here.
I usually go for the croque madam. Perfectly chewy bread, perfectly prepared eggs. He bounces around the menu and has loved everything he's tried.
This is also my go-to spot when I want a quiet brunch alone. Peace and good food!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 6 March 2018

Small place, very crowded, but had some tables outside, which helped. French bistro atmosphere, young, hip crowd. Limited, but tasty menu. Mimosa's, Bloody Mary's etc. available. I had the French omelet, which I loved, because you rarely find restaurants in the States offering raclette cheese. My wife had the oatmeal pancakes and pronounced them good and filling.

Date of visit: March 2018