1,724 results
All reviews free dinner mon thurs breakfast and dinner evening reception full kitchen stove top bedroom suite home away from home complimentary breakfast front desk staff torrey pines yogurt sofa bed living area the breakfast area family vacation sea world
Reviewed 2 May 2018

The service was very good as was the room. We have been to this hotel so this was a return visit. However, there was a celebration of some kind one of the nights that resulted in loud talking and partying well past midnight which affected our sleep. It did not stop until almost 1 am which disappointed us.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
david C, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton San Diego-Del Mar, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Dear Jim P- thank you for letting us know about your recent experience. I am so sorry that your stay was impacted negatively by the actions of others. If we are lucky enough to have you return to us, please never hesitate to call us if there is an issue, such as a loud guest. We would be happy to help resolve.
Thank you for your loyalty, and safe travels!

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Let's start with this-The staff and service are top notch! The property is easy to get to off the freeway. Ask for a room on the 4th floor-it's quiet like a fish! The added bonus is a nice selection of eats at the complimentary breakfast!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
mollysinclair39, Public Relations Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton San Diego-Del Mar, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Good afternoon Sid k,

Thank you for your review of your recent stay. We are elated that you had such a wonderful time at our property from the quiet room to the top notch service of staff! It is a pleasure to serve you and we look forward to your next visit.

Warmly,

Reviewed 28 April 2018

The quality of the hotel is excellent I would go back again any time to the same hotel . You guys need to improve the food of the hotel , sometimes is good and sometimes is not good , I think that's the only thing to get better

Good afternoon richardcamachog,

Thank you for your review of your stay with us. It is terrific that you found our property to be of excellent quality. We do offer complimentary dinner while most Homewood properties only offer drinks and snacks for evening social, but if you have specific details on what would you like improved we would be more than happy to hear it. Hope to see you again the next time you are in San Diego!

Yours in Hospitality,

Reviewed 24 April 2018

Visited hotel on a work related trip, had a blast while staying there, staff is friendly, hotel events are fun and food is great.

The hotel's location was perfect for my needs, close to the office, and malls/restaurants are just a short drive away.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
mollysinclair39, Public Relations Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton San Diego-Del Mar, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

Good afternoon cahn86,

Thank you for your review of your work trip. We are thrilled that you had such an "amazing" experience with us! It is great to hear that the location was prime for your activities. We notice that a lot of travelers find the location convenient. Looking forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 24 April 2018

The hotel is good, the staff also in general. The only two negatives were stains in the bathtub and a not so good breakfast until, I checked out. My room was paid for in advance so on check-in they created a block on my card for $10. The only thing that I used was the premium wifi because the standard wifi sucked! The charge was $4.95. On checkout they said that they would charge the $4.95 to the card on file, I said fine.Imagine my dismay when I see a charge for $44.95. When I called the hotel the person I spoke to was of zero help, just lept repeating," all I see here is a charge for $4.95"? I told her that that was not acceptable as what I see, is a charge for $44.95 and it alarms me no end that you made that charge and cannot even see it?? When I told her that I would file a fraud claim with my bank she just kept saying, "so sorry for the inconvenience but all we charged was $4.95" Very high degree of suspicion now (it was not a block but an actual charge) that someone is, committing a fraud on me.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
david C, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton San Diego-Del Mar, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

Dear anthony g- thank you for letting us know about your recent experience. I am sorry that you left our property with such a negative impression. We have established an outstanding reputation at our hotel for the past 13 years, and we did it by taking excellent care of our guests. We are also one of the busiest hotels in San Diego, and we have maintained that by ensuring our guests leave here happy. We take the term 'fraud' very seriously; adding additional charges on to guests' folios is a serious accusation, and one that will not pass scrutiny. Please contact me directly, so that I can personally research your situation. I am unable, based on the lack of info regarding your stay (name, date of stay, room #). I can be reached at david.croughan@Hilton.com.
Thank you.