“Great dinner!”

Veranda Fireside Lounge & Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Veranda Fireside Lounge & Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 5,165 Restaurants in San Diego
Price range: US$11 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Mediterranean
Good for: View
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Inspired by the olive trees, gardens and villas that dot the Mediterranean coastline, the Veranda Fireside Lounge & Restaurant melds the classic and the unexpected, making it a place one simply has to experience. Add breathtaking golf course views and our award-wining resort service, and you've got a reason to stay all day. Fresh and modern, Veranda's seasonal menus feature Mediterranean cuisine with a Southern California twist. Each dish is designed by the our team of chefs using locally-sourced ingredients and the freshest possible proteins. Veranda is the perfect place to meet for a quick bite (try our house made guacamole or Pesto Pizza), dine under the stars or gather around the fire with a cocktail (join us Tuesdays for Patron Cadillac Margaritas). Come and enjoy. You're sure to have an experience to savor.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The service and food was amazing! Vickie was our server and she was amazing and very helpful, I will definitely come back for her. Forest was out busser and he was very nice and very helpful. The food tasted great and my sangria was delicious. I will 100% be back.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Vicky was incredibly helpful, prompt and kind and the food here was great. Nightly specials that are awesome! The bread and sun-dried tomato aioli were also next level. Thanks again for helping my wife and I with a great meal, Vicky!!

Reviewed 15 April 2018

My best friend and I had my birthday dinner here last night. This was maybe our fourth visit over the years eating here. It is always a treat to come here and relax.
Vicki was our server and she was very accommodating, friendly, and professional. Would I recommend a friend to visit, or would I visit again? YES!!

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

Vickie was the best! Had a wonderful dinner on short notice. Very personable, great attentiveness and humor. Went out of her way to make our dinner excellent. I would highly recommend Veranda, and ask for Vickie!

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Vickie was SO sweet and took such great care of us! She literally made me feel like a queen awesome food and amazing wine!!!