Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$349
ExpediaUS$349
Hotels.comUS$349
Agoda.comUS$349
TripadvisorUS$349
FindHotel
1,015 results
All reviews observation deck game room time share quincy market faneuil hall historic building the north end washers and dryers living room freedom trail small kitchenette mini kitchen old state house pull out couch walking distance higher floor rooms are large
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 December 2020

No doubt these are challenging times to operate a hotel/timeshare, due to the Covid 19 Pandemic, no less, one that rises 26 stories into the sky. Marriott Vacation Club doesn’t blink an eye at those challenges, and does a formidable job at operating a safe environment for guests, during a challenging time. If my memory is right, Marriott's Custom House boats 84 one-bedroom villas, not hotel rooms, but bedrooms with living rooms, bathrooms, and mini-kitchens; the villas feel like a pied-à-terre. The Custom House is quiet, and no matter the hustle and bustle outside, you can look out the window, and enjoy the city landscape, including (depending upon your location, Boston Harbor), without the noise of urban living. The villas are comfortable, well maintained, and immaculate - - immaculate, as in SPOTLESS, a testament to the housekeepers. The staff are friendly and professional. Services are limited, due to Covid 19. Marriott's Custom House is located in one of the most sought after locations in the city, right in the heart of everything, with easy access to everything. The subway (The "T") is steps outside the door of the Custom House.

Date of stay: December 2020
1  Thank RecognizeExcellence
Marriott Vacation Club, Other at Marriott Vacation Club Pulse at Custom House, Boston, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2021

Thank you for taking the time to write your delightful TripAdvisor review. We are glad you loved the location, our commitment to clean and staff, along with enjoying the historic nearby area. We look forward to earning your 5-star review and exceeding your expectations on your next trip!

Reviewed 23 December 2020 via mobile

Great stay. Rooms are spacious by any city hotel means and full of amenities. Two TVs, a microwave, sink, fridge... just to name a few. The decor and furnishings are quaint and matches the historical vibe of the hotel. The employees were more than helpful and courteous. The best part by far is the observation deck. It definitely makes up for the minimal attractions open in Boston due to covid. I was the only one up there snapping pics. Speaking of covid- the elevators were a tad slow and only one was in service, but it’s understandable with our times right now. The lobby was decorated for the holidays, which was a great touch! I would recommend this hotel to anyone! Thank you Marriott for a wonderful stay. Enjoy!

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank callieq

Thank you for the superb review, Callie! We are delighted you enjoyed the accommodations, our friendly staff, and the resort. We look forward to hosting you for another wonderful stay in the future!

Reviewed 16 October 2020

Marriott Vacation Club Pulse at Custom House, Boston is a fantasic hotel, with great rooms with outstanding views. The view from the observations deck is out-of-this-world and something that is not to be missed! The staff (everyone) is friendly and helpful at all times and are quick to fill requests for any request (coffee, soap, towels, etc.). I highly recommend Custom House!

Room tip: Check-out the views from the observation deck on the 26th floor
Date of stay: October 2020
1  Thank Jtburbine
Marriott Vacation Club, Other at Marriott Vacation Club Pulse at Custom House, Boston, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2020

Our team appreciates your fantastic review and for letting us know about your 5-star stay. We look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 7 October 2020

A hidden gem next to Quincy Market. This is an original 1840s US Custom House totally refurbished in original decor. This is a Vacation time share, however rooms are also available for rent. So convenient next to the aquarium “T” stop.

Room tip: There are several low floor rooms that have the bedroom in a loft...but the higher the floor the better the view.
Date of stay: September 2020
3  Thank jyoung3381
Marriott Vacation Club, Other at Marriott Vacation Club Pulse at Custom House, Boston, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2020

Thank you for taking the time to post your 5-star review regarding your spectacular experience with us. We are glad you had a great visit and hope to see you for your second stay real soon!

Reviewed 4 September 2020

We stayed 8 days in August 2020 and we were very pleased with the Custom House. I was a bit concerned about staying in a high rise due to Covid but we were pleasantly surprised at the protocols the hotel has set up to ensure social distancing. The room was spacious and very nicely decorated. I also really liked that the hotel is so close to many great restaurants. I was able to park my car myself everyday right in front of the hotel, I was grateful the hotel did not require me to use valet (even though self park was just as expensive as valet parking, I did not want anyone entering my car due to Covid) The hotels provided 3 washers and 3 dryers free to guests. Housekeeping does not enter the room but they do bring up anything you may need such as towels, soap, shampoo, etc. There were a few things that annoyed me a bit but it did not affect my 5 star score...1) The Marriott Vacation club salesperson at the entrance of the hotel was a bit annoying. She was very nice but too persistent. I told her from the moment she first tried to feed me her sales pitch that I was not interested in any Marriott Vacation Club membership a/k/a Timeshare but each time she saw me she asked me if I wanted to participate in the 90 minute presentation. She offered me 20k Marriott rewards to just sit down with her and give her my information which I did and she never credited my account with the Marriott Rewards points. 2) Elevators - The building only has two elevators on the lower floors and they are more often than not used by the staff. When the staff was with a supervisor and the door opened they stepped out and allowed the guest to use the elevator. But when the housekeepers were alone they would never get out for us...this happened at least 6 times.

Date of stay: August 2020