3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$229
Hotels.comUS$229
ExpediaUS$229
Trip.comUS$229
TripadvisorUS$229
ZenHotels.com
1,011 results
All reviews observation deck game room counting room time share quincy market faneuil hall historic building the north end washers and dryers living room freedom trail dining table small kitchenette aquarium stop mini kitchen blue line long wharf
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 December 2020 via mobile

Great stay. Rooms are spacious by any city hotel means and full of amenities. Two TVs, a microwave, sink, fridge... just to name a few. The decor and furnishings are quaint and matches the historical vibe of the hotel. The employees were more than helpful and courteous. The best part by far is the observation deck. It definitely makes up for the minimal attractions open in Boston due to covid. I was the only one up there snapping pics. Speaking of covid- the elevators were a tad slow and only one was in service, but it’s understandable with our times right now. The lobby was decorated for the holidays, which was a great touch! I would recommend this hotel to anyone! Thank you Marriott for a wonderful stay. Enjoy!

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank callieq
Marriott Vacation Club, Other at Marriott Vacation Club Pulse at Custom House, Boston, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2021

Thank you for the superb review, Callie! We are delighted you enjoyed the accommodations, our friendly staff, and the resort. We look forward to hosting you for another wonderful stay in the future!

Reviewed 16 October 2020

Marriott Vacation Club Pulse at Custom House, Boston is a fantasic hotel, with great rooms with outstanding views. The view from the observations deck is out-of-this-world and something that is not to be missed! The staff (everyone) is friendly and helpful at all times and are quick to fill requests for any request (coffee, soap, towels, etc.). I highly recommend Custom House!

Room tip: Check-out the views from the observation deck on the 26th floor
Date of stay: October 2020
1  Thank Jtburbine
Marriott Vacation Club, Other at Marriott Vacation Club Pulse at Custom House, Boston, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2020

Our team appreciates your fantastic review and for letting us know about your 5-star stay. We look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 7 October 2020

A hidden gem next to Quincy Market. This is an original 1840s US Custom House totally refurbished in original decor. This is a Vacation time share, however rooms are also available for rent. So convenient next to the aquarium “T” stop.

Room tip: There are several low floor rooms that have the bedroom in a loft...but the higher the floor the better the view.
Date of stay: September 2020
3  Thank jyoung3381
Marriott Vacation Club, Other at Marriott Vacation Club Pulse at Custom House, Boston, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2020

Thank you for taking the time to post your 5-star review regarding your spectacular experience with us. We are glad you had a great visit and hope to see you for your second stay real soon!

Reviewed 4 September 2020

We stayed 8 days in August 2020 and we were very pleased with the Custom House. I was a bit concerned about staying in a high rise due to Covid but we were pleasantly surprised at the protocols the hotel has set up to ensure social distancing. The room was spacious and very nicely decorated. I also really liked that the hotel is so close to many great restaurants. I was able to park my car myself everyday right in front of the hotel, I was grateful the hotel did not require me to use valet (even though self park was just as expensive as valet parking, I did not want anyone entering my car due to Covid) The hotels provided 3 washers and 3 dryers free to guests. Housekeeping does not enter the room but they do bring up anything you may need such as towels, soap, shampoo, etc. There were a few things that annoyed me a bit but it did not affect my 5 star score...1) The Marriott Vacation club salesperson at the entrance of the hotel was a bit annoying. She was very nice but too persistent. I told her from the moment she first tried to feed me her sales pitch that I was not interested in any Marriott Vacation Club membership a/k/a Timeshare but each time she saw me she asked me if I wanted to participate in the 90 minute presentation. She offered me 20k Marriott rewards to just sit down with her and give her my information which I did and she never credited my account with the Marriott Rewards points. 2) Elevators - The building only has two elevators on the lower floors and they are more often than not used by the staff. When the staff was with a supervisor and the door opened they stepped out and allowed the guest to use the elevator. But when the housekeepers were alone they would never get out for us...this happened at least 6 times.

Date of stay: August 2020
4  Thank AlexRosell
Reviewed 28 August 2020 via mobile

This hotel is in the perfect location...close to so many things! Free laundry, spacious room with separate living room and pull out couch, small kitchenette, and great views. There are two doors that can close off the living room from the bedroom making it ideal if you have someone sleeping on the sofa bed.
Very strict on Covid...gym and activities center are closed. Very safe and secure location day and night. Safe to jog through downtown any time of the day. The train is right by the hotel as is the water taxi and any wharf tours. I would stay here again in a minute. No timeshare pressure or mention of it.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank tarilyn

Hi Tarilyn, we are pleased you loved our resort, location, and commitment to clean. Thank you for your 5-star review. We hope your travels bring you back, soon!