3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$209
Booking.comUS$209
ExpediaUS$209
Trip.comUS$209
TripadvisorUS$209
4,784 results
All reviews charles river great location heavenly bed prudential center newbury street starbucks coffee public library corner suite high floor back bay station central location valet parking freedom trail copley conference concierge escalator
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 June 2017

Had a corner room on one of the upper floors with a fabulous view of the city; just a jewel. Staff was top notch, as would be expected for a Westin, and the bar and restaurant were excellent. Will do again.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Erin S, Manager at The Westin Copley Place, Boston, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

Dear ghalm00 -
Thank you for joining us for a recent visit and thank you for your compliments on our rooms, staff and restaurant. We appreciate the compliments and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 5 June 2017

This was a great hotel. Very nice inside and so close to everything. We were able to walk two blocks to get to the train. Plus there are several great restaurants nearby. I would recommend this place when you are in Boston

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Erin S, Public Relations Manager at The Westin Copley Place, Boston, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

Dear eer607 -
Thank you for your compliments and I'm delighted to hear you found our location convenient and well appointed. Thank you for the 5-star recommendation and we look forward to having you back again soon.

Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

Westins are always in a great location no matter what city you go to, and this one is no different. It lives up to the Westin standards with clean rooms, great lobby, and a friendly staff to help you with anything you need. Located in Copley square, this hotel is a walk, skip and a jump away from everything in Boston.
The hotel is pet friendly, unfortunately for me, that means major allergies. Thankfully they were able to accommodate us immediately upon request to a different room they very next night.
The views from this hotel are incredible. If you can get a room higher up, it's worth it.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Erin S, Manager at The Westin Copley Place, Boston, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

Dear Komal S -
Thank you so much for your 4-star review and I'm glad to hear you enjoyed our location, lobby, rooms and friendly staff. And most importantly - thank you for your compliments on the views and glad you had the chance to experience them. We look forward to having you back for a stay in the future.

Reviewed 3 June 2017

The Westin is an excellent convention hotel, with both small and large meetings rooms, comfortable facilities, easily accessible restaurants and shops--and quite comfy beds! The Brazilian restaurant on the ground floor is a fun place (provided you restrain your appetite a bit). There are a couple of reasonable coffee places in or just off the lobby, but best of all, just across the bridge, is an Au Bon Pain. It's a short walk to the Back Bay rail station, and to a number of T stops. Across the bridge, too, is a fancy mall, with indoor connections to other shopping areas, restaurants, and hotels. Right across the street is the wonderful Boston Public Library (check out its courtyard restaurant at lunch). And a block or two away are a host of shops and restaurants, many on Boylston. Close by is the amazing H.H. Richardson Trinity Church and a few blocks further the Green.
We had room 828, extra-large and pleasant and very convenient to 7th floor meeting rooms. There's a good gym, with all the usual machines, well kept-up.

Room tip: Rooms seemed well insulated from traffic noise-we certainly didn't hear any, on a relatively low floor.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Heathcl
Erin S, Manager at The Westin Copley Place, Boston, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2017

Dear Heathcl -
Thank you for your compliments on our accessible location, flexible meeting space and comfortable beds! We're delighted you chose to stay with us on your recent visit to Boston and had a chance to check out the Boston Public Public Library and Trinity Church - they are worth a visit and thanks for sharing these tips with other travelers. We hope you consider a future stay with us as we would love to welcome you back!

Reviewed 3 June 2017

I first stayed at this hotel in about 1986 -- soon after it was built, and have been to the hotel for meetings many times since. The rooms are very nice, large and comfortable. The bathroom is bit crowded but the shower was fitted with beautiful and functional hardware. The windows were clean and the shades were functional and gave privacy without shutting out light. The desk chair was not adjustable and found it uncomfortable. Overall the room was very nice.

On check in I was asked if I wanted the Green Alternative: Basically in lieu of maid service I would get 1000 points (any extra towels or supplies are provided upon request). I decided to try this out and it worked out for me. I am not sure how "green" this is, but it must save on maid expenses and I do use my hotel points.

I ranked the service as "average" because I did not use the "service".

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Bruce C -
Thank you for coming back to visit and for your stay when we first opened! We appreciate that kind of long-term loyalty and I'm so glad that you had a great experience. We appreciate your detailed review and look forward to welcoming you back for a future stay.