Lowest prices for your stay
Special rate available
Hotels.com
ZenHotels.com
HK$2,152
6,221 results
All reviews great location rooftop bar the theater district modern hotel central location upon check freedom trail beacon hill balcony concierge lobby shampoo chinatown commons garage conference robes
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 February 2024 via mobile

I have just enjoyed my second stay at The Revere and I am glad I chose to come back. The first time I stayed here I was here for surgery and the staff were so kind and accomodating. The hotel is a little bit "well loved" but very welcoming and comfortable and more charming for it. The decor is quirky and fun and has lots of interesting elements, especially all the different lamp styles. The staff are friendly and very helpful. The hotel is in a great location, within easy walking distance of Newbury Street, Quincy Market and the Common.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 27 February 2024

Fabulous location and very quiet rooms. Very comfortable bed and very clean. Hotel staff is very friendly and helpful. I really hate these minimum number of letter reviews as I have nothing more to say.

Reviewed 24 February 2024

Just wanted a couple nights away. It's very clean, nice enough. Just little things that could have been better - TV did not work well and turned on with a mind of its own, none of the phones worked in the room, bar randomly lost power so it wasn't accessible, showed photos of pool but it's no longer available

1  Thank sarahrH4357PM
Sean Howe, General Manager at Revere Hotel Boston Common, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2024

Hi there, thank you for your visit to The Revere and we are glad that you found our cleanliness to be top notch!
I apologize for the flaws with your stay, even though you referred to them as "little things" we try very hard to ensure that little or big, nothing goes wrong. I am sorry you saw pictures of the pool somewhere. It has been almost 4 years since our pool was operational and we have tried to ensure that on all marketing sources it has been removed. Thanks again for staying with us and I hope you will be back to give The Revere another try!

Reviewed 21 February 2024

My experience was good. Staff welcoming well. I had my Amazon packages everyday, there was no problem with receiving. Hotel offers parking at 42USD daily price. Location is very centric, there are lots of bars and restaurants nearby.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sean Howe, General Manager at Revere Hotel Boston Common, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2024

Thanks for joining us and sharing a 5 star review! We look forward to serving you again on a future trip to Boston!

Reviewed 21 February 2024

Read the reviews below carefully. As many have pointed out, this hotel adds an additional "resort fee" to your bill after your have paid for your room. At least in my case, there was no advance warning about this when I booked and no receipt or notification that my card was charged this AFTER I checked out. I simply saw the charge on my bank statement the following week.

The hotel itself was fine - beds were comfortable and the location is good. The front desk staff were very friendly. The building itself needs a little bit of an update, and the carpets in our room were a little old and dirty. We also found a few hairs in the bath, but we didn't need to use it.

I did a thorough price comparison of all the hotels in this area before booking my room and if I had known that the final price was inaccurate and that the room was actually going to cost MORE than indicated, I would have chosen another hotel. I'll be staying somewhere else next time.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Hi there and thank you for recently being our guest and for sharing your experience. I am sorry that the Guest Amenity Fee was a surprise to you. We have taken great care to ensure all guests are aware of this. It is indicated numerous times on our website and before you finalize your booking, you must check off a box that says you understand and agree to the fee. Most of the hotels in our area have a similar fee. This fee also shows up as a separate line on your hotel receipt.
We appreciate your compliments of the hotel itself. Our staff truly is wonderful. We are actively in the process of replacing many carpets in our guestrooms. Thanks again for your feedback and we hope you'll join us in the future.