Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Sarah R

Not exactly amazing,

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 23 Feb 2024
Just wanted a couple nights away. It's very clean, nice enough. Just little things that could have been better - TV did not work well and turned on with a mind of its own, none of the phones worked in the room, bar randomly lost power so it wasn't accessible, showed photos of pool but it's no longer available
3.0 of 5 bubblesValue
3.0 of 5 bubblesRooms
4.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
5.0 of 5 bubblesCleanliness
4.0 of 5 bubblesService
3.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Responded 26 Feb 2024
Hi there, thank you for your visit to The Revere and we are glad that you found our cleanliness to be top notch!
I apologize for the flaws with your stay, even though you referred to them as "little things" we try very hard to ensure that little or big, nothing goes wrong. I am sorry you saw pictures of the pool somewhere. It has been almost 4 years since our pool was operational and we have tried to ensure that on all marketing sources it has been removed. Thanks again for staying with us and I hope you will be back to give The Revere another try!
Exterior
    HK$1,950
3.5 km from Revere Hotel Boston Common
View more hotels in Boston
6,265 results
All reviews great location rooftop bar the theater district modern hotel central location upon check freedom trail beacon hill balcony concierge lobby shampoo chinatown commons garage conference robes
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 February 2024

My experience was good. Staff welcoming well. I had my Amazon packages everyday, there was no problem with receiving. Hotel offers parking at 42USD daily price. Location is very centric, there are lots of bars and restaurants nearby.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sean Howe, General Manager at Revere Hotel Boston Common, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2024

Thanks for joining us and sharing a 5 star review! We look forward to serving you again on a future trip to Boston!

Reviewed 21 February 2024

Read the reviews below carefully. As many have pointed out, this hotel adds an additional "resort fee" to your bill after your have paid for your room. At least in my case, there was no advance warning about this when I booked and no receipt or notification that my card was charged this AFTER I checked out. I simply saw the charge on my bank statement the following week.

The hotel itself was fine - beds were comfortable and the location is good. The front desk staff were very friendly. The building itself needs a little bit of an update, and the carpets in our room were a little old and dirty. We also found a few hairs in the bath, but we didn't need to use it.

I did a thorough price comparison of all the hotels in this area before booking my room and if I had known that the final price was inaccurate and that the room was actually going to cost MORE than indicated, I would have chosen another hotel. I'll be staying somewhere else next time.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Hi there and thank you for recently being our guest and for sharing your experience. I am sorry that the Guest Amenity Fee was a surprise to you. We have taken great care to ensure all guests are aware of this. It is indicated numerous times on our website and before you finalize your booking, you must check off a box that says you understand and agree to the fee. Most of the hotels in our area have a similar fee. This fee also shows up as a separate line on your hotel receipt.
We appreciate your compliments of the hotel itself. Our staff truly is wonderful. We are actively in the process of replacing many carpets in our guestrooms. Thanks again for your feedback and we hope you'll join us in the future.

Reviewed 20 February 2024

Very clean . Friendly staff. Great price point. However, Beware of lukewarm showers, no mini fridge and poorly working heat. We froze 50% of our stay and there were no extra blankets. Also the bar was closed for the season??This hotel was less pricey than others.. I guess you get what you pay.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Greetings and thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am sorry that the stay did not meet your expectations. We will certainly discuss your comments about room temperature with our Engineering team. Approximately 50 of our rooms have a refrigerator in them and if you are not in one of those rooms, you may request one be delivered. Currently, our Rooftop Bar is closed due to the winter but the bar in our Rebels Guild restaurant is open daily, I am sorry that we did not point this out. We hope that you will return to see us again in the future.

Reviewed 20 February 2024

Traveled for college visits with my daughter. Hotel reached out to me a week before my stay, asking what it was for and if they could help with anything. I explained to them via email the reason for our trip, and upon arrival found a plate of cookies and a cold glass of milk, with a personalized note wishing my daughter luck! That small gesture went a long way, and we were so appreciative of the warm welcome!

Hotel is in the perfect location, close to everything we wanted to do. Highly recommend!!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We are so happy that you enjoyed your experience with us!! Your story is representative of the stays many of our guests enjoy... we continue to wish you and your daughter well on the college search and hope you'll make The Revere your home away from home should she choose a school near us.

Reviewed 16 February 2024

The staff, Zach Witham, was exceptional at the front desk, the services at the restaurant, and even on the rooftop bar! In addition, the view was spectacular from the room as well as the rooftop bar! Easy walk from train station and to Boston Commons where you can enjoy Freedom Trail.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for being our guest and sharing what a wonderful experience you had!
Zach is an exceptional front desk leader, thank you for complimenting him. We hope that you will return to The Revere soon in the future!